Profile for Brian Fulton > Reviews

Content by Brian Fulton

Brian Fulton (N. Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Epson S041749 A4 Bright White Inkjet Paper (500 Sheets)
Epson S041749 A4 Bright White Inkjet Paper (500 Sheets)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value and highly recommended, 22 Nov. 2014
Excellent value and highly recommended, wasn't that long ago I was paying the same money for 100 sheets of the same quality. Absorbs the ink very well and I will be purchasing this product again

Japanese Knife Set Japan SekiRyu 3 knife set  incl. one chinese whetstone
Japanese Knife Set Japan SekiRyu 3 knife set incl. one chinese whetstone
Offered by Japanese Blades

5.0 out of 5 stars These Japanese knives are highly recommended for the price, 22 Nov. 2014
These Japanese knives are highly recommended for the price. They now hang alongside my other, more expensive Japanese Shun knives. The blades are very sharp and very light though I do not use the stone that was supplied with them preferring to use a more professional one.A great purchase

Kitchen Craft 45 cm Deluxe Cast Magnetic Knife Rack
Kitchen Craft 45 cm Deluxe Cast Magnetic Knife Rack

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended and as a professional chef a necessity in my ..., 22 Nov. 2014
Highly recommended and as a professional chef a necessity in my busy home kitchen. Fits easily to the wall and being slightly longer than previous purchases I can manage 10 professional knives.

Technoline WT 1012 Café Merlot Wall Clock
Technoline WT 1012 Café Merlot Wall Clock

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 22 Nov. 2014
Very nice and decorative in my small kitchen. Easily fitted

Universal Shower Handset Holder for 22mm Shower Riser Rails in White/Grey Trim (replaces Triton)
Offered by Plumbtap

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent little device that fits easily onto your existing shower ..., 22 Nov. 2014
An excellent little device that fits easily onto your existing shower arm. Means that if your original one breaks you don't have to purchase to whole shower rising rail. Highly recommended

Result Active Fleece Jacket Navy L
Result Active Fleece Jacket Navy L
Offered by COOZO

1.0 out of 5 stars oversized, 30 Oct. 2013
this top is way too large to be a "L" fitting. The waist line would fit a person with of 40". Very bad fitting indeed. I am stocky and this was still too large. (chest 42" and waist 34").

G3 Ferrari G10006 Delizia Pizza Oven - 1200W in Red
G3 Ferrari G10006 Delizia Pizza Oven - 1200W in Red
Offered by ac-dc-tv

5.0 out of 5 stars Good grief:-)) A must Buy, 4 Sept. 2013
Where have you been all my life? Eventually a pizza maker that does exactly what it says. After this purchase you will never buy a pizza from the usual over-priced establishments again. Start with the temperature at the "2 - 2.5" mark and the more topping you have on the pizza maybe a slight adjustment down will be needed. As a Chef of 25 years I do not recommend the recipes given in the book especially the base sauce, try your own and a light coating only to start until you find your own taste. Note if sauce not reduced enough you will get seepage! Pizza dough - 20 ozs bread flour, pinch salt, tablespoon olive oil, pinch sugar and 2 level teaspoons dried yeast add all to bowl, mix with 13 fl ozs warm water, need for 5 mins then cover at room temp for 8 hours. Any dough left over can be refridgerated for up to 4 days. Works brilliant. Experiment with toppings. I will be buying another one of these.

Julian Bowen Malmo Recliner and Footstool, Black
Julian Bowen Malmo Recliner and Footstool, Black

4.0 out of 5 stars More padding, 22 Aug. 2013
Excellent chair and footstool but for that person who wants to come home after a very hard day's work you want to feel as though you are sinking into a bed of pillows. More stuffing please! I certainly wouldn't mind having to pay 30% more for "the perfect chair". Easy to put together and very well packaged, would have given it 5 stars had it have been stuffed a little more :-)

Unisex Gray Lens Sports Eyeglasses Clip On Polarized Sunglasses
Unisex Gray Lens Sports Eyeglasses Clip On Polarized Sunglasses
Offered by sourcingmap

3.0 out of 5 stars Make them a little larger, 22 Aug. 2013
Over glasses are fine but I wonder why the makers are all making them for small, shallow glasses? Width is fine depth another story. Check dimensions first before ordering, I was fortunate my glasses just came into spec. Tight adjustment on the clip which is a plus...a little more depth please would be very advantageous.

iBoutique IB32GUSB2 USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Elite Flash Drive (32GB, Electric Blue)
iBoutique IB32GUSB2 USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Elite Flash Drive (32GB, Electric Blue)

1.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy and wont format....Dud, 22 Aug. 2013
I thought this flashdrive was good value but after trying to use I guess that if it doesn't work then it's useless. I tried to format this flashdrive using modern PC running windows 7 in the NTSF format and it wouldn't do it, did go through all the parameters of setting this up through windows 7 even to the extent of using "regedit" still no joy. NTSF fgormat is for a flashdrive where you are going to copy or move files above 4Gb otherwise "FAT32" will suffice. What I noticed when transferring large files is that I would get one done at 4.5 Gb which transferred ok then when I tried to do another I got the message "Drive not recognisable", Possibly an error with the flashdrive itself. At the cost of £12 approx no point of me returning time I pay for postage etc. My recommendations: cheap is not always the best, I will be spending a little more money to get a flashdrive that is reliable. I am trying to format this one again with no joy...useless in my opinion.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3