Profile for grandmajan > Reviews

Miaow Said the Cow - paperback
Miaow Said the Cow - paperback
by Emma Dodd

5.0 out of 5 stars Big hit, 15 July 2014
My grandson just loves this book and wants it read again and again. Very quick delivery and one very happy little boy.

Compeed Foot Cream For Compeed Dry and Cracked Skin 75ml
Compeed Foot Cream For Compeed Dry and Cracked Skin 75ml
Offered by Venture Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 15 July 2014
This cream works brilliantly.....within a few days I could already see and feel an improvement. I will order more so that I always have it in the cupboard in case I need it again. Good price and quick delivery.

Bayer Garden Toprose 1Kg
Bayer Garden Toprose 1Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Roses!, 8 Jun 2014
Very pleased with this product...all roses look healthy and are producing lots of flowers already. I will continue to use this as directed throughout the year.

Ultimate Performance Kielder Handheld Bottle - Black/Red, One Size
Ultimate Performance Kielder Handheld Bottle - Black/Red, One Size
Offered by notonlybowls

5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful, 27 Mar 2014
Bought this water bottle as a present for a relative who loves marathon running and he assures me it is the best one he has had . Apparently it stays put, is lightweight, easy to drink from whilst running and the pocket is ideal for keys. Good price and quick delivery.

50 Seed and Cutting Pellets Blister Pack
50 Seed and Cutting Pellets Blister Pack
Offered by eTree uk ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy gardening, 27 Mar 2014
These little pellets are marvellous. I am disabled and have difficulty holding gardening tools but with these there is now no more compost everywhere and I have found they are great for the grandchildren to use ( they love to 'help' ). Will be ordering more soon. Good price and fast delivery.

KR Multicase tray for Star Wars X-Wing game. Carry 10 ships on stands (X-Wing, Y-Wing, A-Wing, Tie fighter, Tie Advanced, Tie Interceptor)
Offered by KR Multicase

5.0 out of 5 stars Tidy and safe, 24 Dec 2013
This foam storage will be superb for keeping my sons miniatures safe and tidy. Arrived on time......quite amazing considering the time of year. Many thanks.

Breathable Wrist Support - Medical Grade: Right - L
Breathable Wrist Support - Medical Grade: Right - L
Offered by Supports Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever!, 9 Aug 2013
These are the best and most acceptable looking supports I have ever had and I have needed supports for more than 15 years. Super fast delivery- ordered Saturday and delivered Tuesday . Best price I have ever come across including those on ' medical' sites. Many thanks. I am ordering more as spares or when these need washing.

Kitchen Craft Home Made Berry Picker
Kitchen Craft Home Made Berry Picker

5.0 out of 5 stars Much quicker!, 25 July 2013
Quick delivery of an excellent,sturdy product. I have arthritis in both hands and this berry picker has made it possible for me to harvest all my summer berries this year(except gooseberries because of the thorns!).

Little Tikes My First Slide - Blue / Green
Little Tikes My First Slide - Blue / Green
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy grandson., 6 July 2013
I bought this slide for my grandson and he loves it. Easy to put together and seems sturdy. I am sure he will have years of fun playing in the garden.

Draper Expert 14290 Heavy-Duty Soft-Grip Stainless Steel Hand Trowel
Draper Expert 14290 Heavy-Duty Soft-Grip Stainless Steel Hand Trowel
Offered by AP Motor Store

5.0 out of 5 stars I love gardening!, 6 July 2013
Despite having arthritis I still manage to do a little in my garden and have found this trowel to be easy to hold and seems quite sturdy.

Page: 1 | 2