Profile for Ben Macloughlin > Reviews

Content by Ben Macloughlin

Ben Macloughlin

Entrepreneur Revolution: How to develop your entrepreneurial mindset and start a business that works

5.0 out of 5 stars A vision of the future., 27 Mar 2013
I LOVE THIS BOOK. You need to buy this book yesterday. You should have already read it 4 times.

We are all entrepreneurs by design, we are not meant to be depressed, functional automatons. Dan will show you how to come out of your comfort zone & remind you what it feels like to be creative, connected & living life to the full again while becoming Master of your own Global Small Business.. Hold on to your hats because there really is an Entrepreneur Revolution going on. If you're in business already, get better at it & learn from this book & if you're not, make the jump, lean in and become the person you're really meant to be.

I appreciate that Das Kapital was important & Karl Marx was a clever man but that was about another revolution (industrial) that's coming to an end. There's a new one coming just around the corner & if you want to find out more you must read Dan's book.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 26, 2013 12:26 AM GMT

Stop Talking, Start Doing: A Kick in the Pants in Six Parts
Stop Talking, Start Doing: A Kick in the Pants in Six Parts

5.0 out of 5 stars Shaa Wasmund marvelous first book, 25 Mar 2013
I am an entrepreneur & have read lots of books on the subject of taking action. This is my absolute favourite. Why? I read it in one go. It was so easy to read. I like pictures and inspirational quotes and it's full of them. As well as reminding me to do some of the things I already knew about, I learnt a pile of new important stuff. Thanks Shah.