Profile for Netley > Reviews

Content by Netley

Netley

KIDS WOODEN BALANCE TRAINING BIKE CYCLE IN MULTI COLOURS (Bird Pink)
KIDS WOODEN BALANCE TRAINING BIKE CYCLE IN MULTI COLOURS (Bird Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill !!!!, 1 Feb 2014
Brought this for my 3 year old daughter , really pleased with it !! It's made beautifully .it arrived promptly and was really easy to put together with Alan key which are supplied with it . Overall it's a lovely little bike that will give any little one hours of fun !!! Have already recommended to lots of family and friends . Also toys r us stock the same balance bike but it's dearer then this seller !! But handy to go see it before you buy it from here lol x

Little Tikes Big Car Carrier
Little Tikes Big Car Carrier
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 21 Jan 2014
This review is from: Little Tikes Big Car Carrier (Toy)
Brought this for my nephew for his 3rd birthday !! He absolutely loved it and has not stopped playing with it . Delivered very quick as well really good value would defiantly recommend !!!

Walplus Black 3D Butterfly Wall Sticker, Multi-Colour
Walplus Black 3D Butterfly Wall Sticker, Multi-Colour
Offered by I-WallArt

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 21 Jan 2014
Look beautiful round my oval mirror in my lounge would recommend to friends over all very happy with these wall stickers !!!!

Bosch Tassimo Coffee Machine Cleaning T- Disc - T20, T40, T45 T65, T85 - Exclusive to LM Electrical
Offered by L.M Electrical

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work, 21 Jan 2014
Didn't work in my tassimo t45 as stated really disappointed ended up purchasing one from bosh !!! More expensive but at least it works .

Kids voile curtain/panel -PRINCESSES - ready made
Kids voile curtain/panel -PRINCESSES - ready made

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it !!!!, 21 Jan 2014
I ordered three sections of this disney princess voile and was really surprised it came in one section ( thought I would have to sew them together ) was was really pleased about that. They look beautiful in my little girls bay window really pleased I found them on here !!!! Definitely recommend this item to any one with there very own little princess !!! X

Mega Bloks Halo UNSC Mammoth
Mega Bloks Halo UNSC Mammoth

5.0 out of 5 stars My boys gonna love it !!!, 4 Dec 2013
This review is from: Mega Bloks Halo UNSC Mammoth (Toy)
I brought this in the Black Friday deals so the price was fab !!! Having said that it's still a brilliant thing for the money !!! Not opened yet because it's for Christmas but with over 2000 prices I think it will keep him amused for a while lol !!!

WORLD WRESTLING DIVAS 2013 CALENDAR
WORLD WRESTLING DIVAS 2013 CALENDAR
by Danilo
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Well pleased !!!, 13 Nov 2012
Orders for my son son for Christmas so looking forward to giving him it !! Real pleased with it and good value for the money and packed real well !! Would recommend to a friend (0: !!!