Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

The Shining
The Shining
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What a classic!, 8 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Shining (Kindle Edition)
I've seen the film a few times but the book is even better! There are some moments where I was scared out of my wits!

CSX Walking 3D Pedometer with Clip and Strap & Free eBook - Accurate Step Counter, Distance Miles and Km, Calorie Counter, Daily Target Progress Monitor, 7 Day Memory, Exercise Time - White - with Tri-Axis Stepometer Technology
Offered by CSX - Competitive Sport Xtreme Direct | Aspire Desire
Price: 24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars works great!, 28 April 2014
So far I've only used this product a few times and am still getting to grips with the features. I'm interested to see how many steps I do at work since I am on my feet all day!

A Rite of Swords (Book #7 in the Sorcerer's Ring)
A Rite of Swords (Book #7 in the Sorcerer's Ring)

4.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down, 15 Feb 2014
I read this one quicker than the others and I was not disappointed! At moments there is a great feeling a tension and sadness. Lots more twist and turns to come!

A Charge of Valor (Book #6 in the Sorcerer's Ring)
A Charge of Valor (Book #6 in the Sorcerer's Ring)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 13 Feb 2014
Oh my word, what a fab twist! I could not put this book down and hopefully the next will be the same!

A Vow of Glory (Book #5 in the Sorcerer's Ring)
A Vow of Glory (Book #5 in the Sorcerer's Ring)

5.0 out of 5 stars Better and better, 5 Feb 2014
Some really good twists and turns which meant I couldn't put this book down! Yes the usual repetitions throughout but hey if you've made it this far, they become obsolete.

A Cry of Honor (Book #4 in the Sorcerer's Ring)
A Cry of Honor (Book #4 in the Sorcerer's Ring)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best book so far, 24 Jan 2014
The story expands with more and more characters and their trails and tribulations. I do wish the writer would stop repeating the same phrases but still a good read.

Blood of the Fold (The Sword of Truth #3)
Blood of the Fold (The Sword of Truth #3)
Price: 5.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 Jan 2014
Another one for my boyfriend, he loves the series. Very good story Im told, can't wait to start the series myself

American Dad! - Volume 3 [DVD]
American Dad! - Volume 3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Seth MacFarlane
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 8.14

5.0 out of 5 stars oh how i giggle!, 16 Jan 2014
If your a fan of Family Guy you will love this! Slightly different take on issues but the humour is similar if not a bit more dark.

17th Century World Map - Gold Ink - Maxi Poster - 61 cm x 91.5 cm
17th Century World Map - Gold Ink - Maxi Poster - 61 cm x 91.5 cm
Offered by Poster Revolution UK
Price: 5.87

5.0 out of 5 stars interesting, 16 Jan 2014
Lovely and big with amazing detail! Really interesting to see what people used to think the world looked like many years ago. Arrived nice and safe, all good!

MOTOROLA OEM BR50 RAZR V3 V3c V3g PEBL U6 V6 BATTERY
MOTOROLA OEM BR50 RAZR V3 V3c V3g PEBL U6 V6 BATTERY

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 16 Jan 2014
Great product for a phone they do not make any more. My dad is very pleased with this product thanks

Page: 1 | 2