Profile for andrew > Reviews

Content by andrew

andrew

Revell 1:32 Scale Arrows Hawk (Red)
Revell 1:32 Scale Arrows Hawk (Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars RAF HAWK, 26 Feb. 2014
Love the Bae Hawk and wanted a model in this scale for a long time. Prob not for a new starter to the hobbie, but not very difficult either! I plan to use a lot of aftermarket parts on my model. I ordered it and it arrived before estimates date and was well packaged!!! All in all a very happy bunny!!

Airfix Westland Sea King  - Series 3 (1:72 Scale)
Airfix Westland Sea King - Series 3 (1:72 Scale)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sea King, 26 Feb. 2014
This is an old model but wanted one anyway quite a bit of flash but nothing that cannot be cleaned up, arrived before stated date and well packaged, will definitely use this company again!

Original Hostey® In Car Holder /Windscreen Suction Mount for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 / S4 i9500 With 360° Degree Rotation Feature
Offered by Guilty Gadgets

5.0 out of 5 stars In car Phone holder., 26 Feb. 2014
Ordered this after reading the reviews, and I'm not disappointed tried it on the screen and on the dashboard stuck to them both with the phone attached no problem! It was delivered as advertised, and I have had no problems with it! I have tried it with 3 different phones S3 mini, S4 mini, and an iphone and it holds all of them! And would definitely use the company again!

Fujifilm FinePix S4500 Digital Camera (14MP, 30x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD Screen

5.0 out of 5 stars S4500, 1 Sept. 2013
I was looking for a new camera, and not being a professional photographer did not really know much about cameras what a shock I got when I went looking! I read the reviews about this camera and decided to buy, it's not too complicated but has everything you will ever need I think it's great and just love it! I highly recommend this camera you won't be dissapointed!