ARRAY(0xb40d7ccc)

Feels Like Home
Feels Like Home
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This CD is amazing! Other GREAT Norah CDs I just found too!, 23 Feb 2004
This review is from: Feels Like Home (Audio CD)
I just got the new Norah Jones album, “Feels Like Home” and I have to say I really like it. I wasn’t always a huge fan of hers at first but I heard the album was really good and worth the buy. I agree; I enjoyed it a lot. It’s very relaxing and definitely a good CD to just throw on at work or while driving home and unwinding. My favorite track off the album is “Those Sweet Words.” I liked the way the vocals and piano were in synch…..it reminded me a lot of “Don’t Know Why,” which I always liked hearing on the radio. A friend also lent me their copy of 2 other CDs that Norah was on (I had never even known they existed). I listened and LOVED those tracks as well. If anyone is interested, the other CDs are “New York City” and “Chance and Circumstance” (they are actually listed on Amazon if you search for "Norah." My 2 favorites from those other CDs are “New York City” and “Heart of Mine.” The jazz and blues style they had is amazing and I think I'm going to order a copy of them for my own CD collection as well.