Profile for Robert Gary Dempster > Reviews

Content by Robert Gary De...

Robert Gary Dempster (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
Anna Marie (In the Style of Jim Reeves) [Backing Track Version]
Anna Marie (In the Style of Jim Reeves) [Backing Track Version]

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Song, 20 May 2014
As I have been performing this song for years I thought it would be nice to have it on a Backing track and I am quite pleased with it

BestDealUK USB 50MP 6 LED Webcam Camera Web Cam With Mic for Desktop PC Laptop
BestDealUK USB 50MP 6 LED Webcam Camera Web Cam With Mic for Desktop PC Laptop
Offered by Ultra Sales Global

5.0 out of 5 stars haven't used it yet, 7 April 2014
bought this when my current webcam started playing up and when I received it mine started working again. It looks good anyway.

iPhone 4 4S Black Wallet Case Cover Includes Screen Protector + Polishing Cloth & Tall Touch Screen Stylus By Connect Zone®
Offered by Connect Zone®

5.0 out of 5 stars super wallet, 7 April 2014
bought for a friend who absolutely loves it, says it is perfect for the job and protects the phone very well

MEGA.DEALS4U - Flip Case For Samsung Galaxy S3 SIII GT-i9300 i9305 LTE 4G - Various Colours (Retail Pack) (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars great little wallet, 7 April 2014
ideal for the purpose ,suits me as the price was right and looks pretty smart for carrying around with me

From Here to There to You (In the Style of Hank Locklin) [Karaoke Version]
From Here to There to You (In the Style of Hank Locklin) [Karaoke Version]

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty good, 7 April 2014
a bit high for me and not what I had expected still it's One of my favourites of all time and now I can sing it to a pretty good backing track as well as playing it on guitar.

I've Got a Winner in You (Karaoke Version)
I've Got a Winner in You (Karaoke Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars great track, 7 April 2014

Nobody's Child (Karaoke Version) (Originally Performed By Hank Snow)
Nobody's Child (Karaoke Version) (Originally Performed By Hank Snow)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great song, 7 April 2014
One of my favourites of all time and now I can sing it to a class backing track as well as playing it on guitar. It is a favourite with all the more matureaudiences

I'll Take You Home Again Kathleen (In the Style of Foster & Allen) [Karaoke Version]

3.0 out of 5 stars pretty good, 7 April 2014
was a bit disappointed as it has a lot of orchestration, but still it's workable. I would have preferred a more basic version

Killing Me Softly With Her Song (Karaoke Version With Background Vocals) (Originally Performed By Perry Como)

5.0 out of 5 stars at last the version I wanted, 7 April 2014
Searchedhigh and low for this, One of my favourites of all time and now I can sing it to a class backing track as well as playing it on guitar.

Shelter Of Your Eyes (In The Style Of Daniel O'Donnell)
Shelter Of Your Eyes (In The Style Of Daniel O'Donnell)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good Track, 7 April 2014
One of my favourites of all time and now I can sing it to a class backing track as well as playing it on guitar. Would have preferred Don Williams version.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17