Profile for Robert Gary Dempster > Reviews

Content by Robert Gary De...

Robert Gary Dempster (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
S&S Parker pen refill ballpoint, 5 pieces medium black. no logo on it
S&S Parker pen refill ballpoint, 5 pieces medium black. no logo on it
Offered by shop onlinee
Price: 3.09

5.0 out of 5 stars quality and inexpensive, 11 Dec 2013
I have 5 Parker Pens and have had them for a number of years, the local shops and some other supplierson line charge extortionate prices for these refills. I purchased 2 sets of five here and were delivered quite quickly and saved a substantial amount of money

eSecure High Quality Double X-Frame Keyboard Stand In Black & Keyboard Straps, Adjustable Height, Durable & Sturdy

5.0 out of 5 stars superb and affordable, 11 Dec 2013
I love it , it is sturdy and I bought a black Ash shelf to fit it to hold my Twin CD Player and my drum machine when I am gigging

Adaptor XLR socket to 6.3mm mono plug
Adaptor XLR socket to 6.3mm mono plug
Offered by Mestall (Ship from HongKong)
Price: 2.45

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 11 Dec 2013
Just what I needed, it is superb and effective and quite affordable, I have to use it sometimes when I perform as a guest and the PA Amplifier has no XLR input.

2 Tier Stainless Steel Chrome Dish Drainer with Drip Tray
2 Tier Stainless Steel Chrome Dish Drainer with Drip Tray
Offered by Zoozio Tv
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent andrich looking, 11 Dec 2013
This unit arrived very quickly and is easy to assemble and it really has made a difference to my washing up area. A slight snag though, the tray supplied to catch the drips is a little bit too small, it does not catch all the drips. This is not a major problem, perhaps it was a designer error or I was sent the wrong tray. Still it has made the clutter disappear.

Submersible Aquarium Water Pump 200 Litres per Hour
Submersible Aquarium Water Pump 200 Litres per Hour
Offered by All Pond Solutions
Price: 7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely brilliant, 11 Dec 2013
delivery was excellent, unit was exactly what I needed.My fountan is approximately12 years old and I was worried about where I would get a replacement pump however problem solved and inexpensively, if this pump lasts another 12 years I will be very happy. Well Done Pond Solutions.

Andrea Net Curtain in Cream. 45" Drop. Sold by the Metre.
Andrea Net Curtain in Cream. 45" Drop. Sold by the Metre.
Offered by The Textile House
Price: 3.19

5.0 out of 5 stars super value,nice design, 11 Dec 2013
these are amazing and clean and tidy looking they have enhanced our room, letting light in and creating a nice screen to ensure our privacy

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful and stunning, 11 Dec 2013
great service, prompt delivery, affordable product and very very nice when hanging in our living room, bright and clean and appears to make the room larger

Mobile-Heaven Apple iPhone 4 4S Premium Black PU Leather Flip Wallet Case Cover Pouch Includes USB Data Cable, Screen Protector And Stylus Pen
Offered by coolcase
Price: 2.75

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 11 Dec 2013
I Have bought a few of these for friends and are suitable for the purpose at very little cost and they help to protect the phone

Stainless Steel Pineapple Easy Slicer Craft Fruit Cutter and Corer
Stainless Steel Pineapple Easy Slicer Craft Fruit Cutter and Corer
Offered by CZ-Sky.
Price: 2.64

5.0 out of 5 stars smashing little tool, 11 Dec 2013
Fantastic, don't know how I got along without it for years, speedy delivery too, I have usedit several times now, easy to use and clean whenfinished

H & L Russel Ltd 4 Tier White Wire Shoe Rack, Holds Up To 16 Pairs of Shoes, Large
Price: 21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Tidied my Hallway Superbly, 11 Dec 2013
Great, delivery speedy, and the rack looks very tidy even when full of shoes, Sadly doesn't hold a great number of adult shoes but it is good and easy to assemble. I put a few garden ties around it to make it even sturdier. Yes pretty good, would be an idea for the suppliers to reduce to price as it is a little expensive in my opinion. ( you might sell more)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13