Profile for Nat 22 > Reviews

Content by Nat 22

Nat 22

Page: 1 | 2
MediaDevil Magicscreen Screen Protector: Crystal Clear (Invisible) - Apple iPad 2/3/4 (2nd Generation / 3rd Generation / 4th Generation) (2 x Screen Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil
Price: 24.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 24 May 2013
I bought this after buying the same protector for my iphone. The product is great and so easy to apply. I was worried it was going to be a really difficult task as the ipad screen is so large, but watching the video and following the steps made it so easy. You can't tell the screen protector is there as it is so clear which is just what I wanted. Would definitely recommend spending a bit more on these as they seem to last really well and don't affect the touch screen on the ipad.

Griffin Apple iPad Stylus Pen
Griffin Apple iPad Stylus Pen
Offered by Appods
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 24 May 2013
This stylus has been great, it always works no matter what and saves great big finger prints on my ipad. I found it really useful, so much so that both my mum and dad ordered them to use with their phones! Great product at a great price.

Clear Choice Acrylic Stamp Block Set of 3
Clear Choice Acrylic Stamp Block Set of 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 24 May 2013
These stamp blocks have been great for my stamping. They come in three different sizes so I can always find one to fit the stamps. They also clean really well with no staining from inks. Just the job!

5 Star A4 2013 Week to View Diary - Blue
5 Star A4 2013 Week to View Diary - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 24 May 2013
I bought this diary for using at work. The diary is well constructed and pages seem to hold up pretty well. Good product for a very cheap price.

BaByliss 2775U 50 mm Big Hair Rotating Styler
BaByliss 2775U 50 mm Big Hair Rotating Styler
Offered by Duty Free Shop.
Price: 63.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Good, 24 May 2013
I was a little unsure when I ordered this product but after reading good reviews I decided to give it a go...im so glad I did! I have shoulder length thick hair so I always rough dry my hair first then use this styler. It's so easy to use and always gives great results. Many of my friends have commented on how straight my hair is and how it has volume. Ive been really pleased with this and was a life saver when I broke my wrist as it made drying my hair really easy. Ive overall been really pleased with this product and have recommended it to several friends.

MediaDevil Magicscreen Screen Protector: Crystal Clear (Invisible) - Apple iPhone 5 / 5S / 5C (2 x FRONT screen protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil
Price: 9.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 May 2013
I always hate applying screen protectors, they always end up with bubbles, but these were the easiest and best ive ever bought. The video sent was really helpful and although I was a little dubious at the start they really were easy to put on if you follow the videos instructions. You can't see the screen protector on my phone and has definitely helped prevent scratches on the screen when I dropped it (oops!) Definitely worth spending the extra money on.

doCrafts Xcut Build A Scene Universal Metal Dies (16pcs) - Nautical 503156
doCrafts Xcut Build A Scene Universal Metal Dies (16pcs) - Nautical 503156
Offered by hixxysoft
Price: 5.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, 24 May 2013
I really liked the idea of these dies to make childrens cards. Most dies work well such as the octopus, whale, waves etc. However the ship can be difficult to get out of the die. After a lot of practice it seems I can now get the ship out using tweezers but it can be difficult. The idea of the product is great but could do with a little improvement.

Assorted Buttons (250g) - Vintage Notes
Assorted Buttons (250g) - Vintage Notes
Offered by Choose4less
Price: 3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good variety, 24 May 2013
Great variety of shapes and sizes of buttons. There is also a good selection of colours. Ideal for card making but as a lot of buttons don't match I wouldnt recommend them for attaching to clothes unless you like mixed buttons. Great product.

DoCrafts Papercrafts XCut Decorative Dies - Petal Posy
DoCrafts Papercrafts XCut Decorative Dies - Petal Posy
Offered by Crafty Devils
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Petal Posies every time, 24 May 2013
I love these dies, they always give great accurate results. There is variety of sizes making them ideal for my crafty cards.

doCrafts Xcut Build A Scene Dies (22pcs) - Vintage Hot Air Balloon 503155
doCrafts Xcut Build A Scene Dies (22pcs) - Vintage Hot Air Balloon 503155
Offered by Penco
Price: 9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Still not sure, 24 May 2013
I bought these thinking I would be creating lovely scenes for my friends cards, however I have been left frustrated and only able to use certain dies. The big balloon is really difficult to get the paper out once youve run it through the die cutting machine, the only way ive found to do it is use greaseproof paper and prise it out with tweezers but this is time consuming and doesn't always work! I've read around on craft forums and a lot of other people seem to be having the same issue too. The other dies such as the small balloon and the clouds work well so not a total waste of money but would be cautious before buying.

Page: 1 | 2