Profile for JOOLZ > Reviews

JOOLZ

Personalised Pug Puppy Pencil / Make Up Case
Personalised Pug Puppy Pencil / Make Up Case

5.0 out of 5 stars SO CUTE! DAUGHTER LOVES IT!!!, 6 Sept. 2013
very fast delivery, feels like quality, however will update when my daughters used it for a little longer. My daughter loves it, even the teachers thought it was lovely, and asked where she got it, of course she said mum,bless!.
Fits plenty in including maths set. I suggested dividing up but she had other ideas, she fit everything she needed in this one with room for more. Seems like Canvas material so should be hardwearing, handy zip at the front as extra storage and inside two compartment for separation, functional.

Three Mobile Broadband Ready to Go 3 GB Preloaded Data Micro SIM for 3G Tablets
Three Mobile Broadband Ready to Go 3 GB Preloaded Data Micro SIM for 3G Tablets
Offered by Prepaymania

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC VALUE, INSTANTLY ONLINE!!!, 6 Sept. 2013
I have been purchasing these everytime my data gets low, Fast delivery, always quality, never had any problems.Just insert and your away. I would hate to have to buy a top up voucher now/or credit card feels like i'm being robbed. Not anymore thanks to these little beauties. I also purchase the regular sized sim for my PC, this 1 is for my daughters Ipad. Just order & don't look back.

DermOpt Combined Dog Shampoo and Skin Conditioner Pack (250ml). Spray and shampoo for sore, itchy and flakey skin.

1.0 out of 5 stars MAY WORK FOR YOUR DOG, DIDN'T WORK FOR MINE, 6 Sept. 2013
This is the 1st negative review I have ever given, In a nutshell didn't work for my dog, followed the instructions, which I had to find online, please be aware there are no instructions on the bottles,or any included with the order.Very disappointed. I had superior results with the Johnsons Skin care shampoo, which contains Sulphur & coal tar.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 9, 2013 1:45 PM BST

Replacement Remote Control for Grundig GUFSAT02SD
Replacement Remote Control for Grundig GUFSAT02SD
Offered by The One Stop Sat Shop ®

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT SERVICE! SUPERIOR REMOTE!!!!, 6 Sept. 2013
Very fast delivery, This remote is so superior to the 1 supplied with the grundig freesat box. With this 1 you don't have to be positioned directly in front of the box to change channels, big plus if you are disabled,(like me),I,m almost glad the other went faulty, I wasn't exactly a happy bunny when it happened, but the overall quality and ease of use with this remote, I.m definately a happy bunny now. Also was packaged appropriately to the size of the remote, not the Russian doll scenario. Excellent customer service. I absolutely would buy again.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars ICLEVER ANTI BARK COLLAR, 28 Jun. 2012
PURCHASED THIS AS MY DAUGHTERS PUPPY WAS GETTING LARGER AND WAS PARTICULARLY PROTECTIVE WHEN BEING EXCERCISED, I TRIED EVERYTHING AND NOTHING WORKED WHEN I CAME ACROSS THIS, I INITIALLY THOUGHT I WAS PROBABLY THROWING YET MORE MONEY AWAY, BUT WHAT A PLEASANT SURPRISE! ONLY HAD TO USE IT ONCE COULDNT REALLY BELIEVE IT!. IF YOU HAVE THIS PROBLEM AND LETS FACE IT ITS A NUISENCE PLEASE DONT HESITATE, ALSO THE SELLER DISPATCHES PROMPTLY AND TAKE THE TIME WITH CUSTOMER CARE, WHICH IS A BONUS, 5 STARS FOR THE SELLER TOO!.

Skylanders Portal of Power Battery Pack (Nintendo Wii / PS3)
Skylanders Portal of Power Battery Pack (Nintendo Wii / PS3)

5.0 out of 5 stars RECHARGEABLE BATTERY PACK FOR PORTAL OF POWER., 28 Jun. 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
PURCHASED THIS BECAUSE IT WAS COSTING ME A FORTUNE IN BATTERIES, YOU NEED 3 AA BATTERIES AND GENERALLY THEY ONLY LAST 2 HOURS. THIS IS A SUPERB PRODUCT. THE SELLER IS WONDERFUL DISPATCHING PROMPTLY AND TAKING TIME WITH CUSTOMER CARE, WHICH CAN BE UNUSUAL THESE DAYS. IF YOUR THINKING OF PURCHASING DO NOT HESITATE!

Acana Grassslands Dog Dry Mix 2.5 kg
Acana Grassslands Dog Dry Mix 2.5 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars ACANA GRASSLANDS, DO YOUR DOG AND YOUR POCKET A FAVOUR!, 21 Jun. 2012
PURCHASED THIS BECAUSE IT IS GRAIN FREE, AND FANTASTIC QUALITY. I FEED MY DAUGHTERS LABRADOR WITH THIS, AND ANYONE WHO KNOWS THE BREED IS SUBJECT TO SOME PRETTY INTERESTING AROMA,S. THAT EXPERIENCE VIRTUALLY DISAPEARS WITH THIS FOOD AND ORIJEN WHICH IS MANUFACTURED BY THE SAME COMPANY, CHAMPION FOODS OF CANADA. I HOPE THAT IF MORE PEOPLE PURCHASE THEIR FOODS FOR THEIR PETS THAT THE PRICE WILL COME DOWN, HOWEVER YOUR PETS DONT NEED AS MUCH OF THIS FOOD, AND THE PLUS IS THAT THEY DONT PART WITH AS MUCH AND WHEN THEY DO ITS NOT SMELLY AND VERY EASY TO PICK UP, AND LESS TO DISPOSE OF, SP ITS WIN WIN!. ALSO EVERYONE COMPLIMENTS ON ROSIES COAT AND ASK WHAT SHE IS FED, FOR VARIATION I PUT SOME CHOPPED LIVER OR MINCED BEEF. ALTHOUGH SHE SEEMS TO ENJOY IT ON ITS OWN, ITS JUST US HUMANS THAT THINK IT MUST BE BORING. ROSIE IS VERY DIFFERENT TO MOST LABRADORS I HAVE EXPERIENCED BEFORE, SHE IS NOT THE TYPICAL EATING MACHINE!. OVERALL I WOULD NEVER CHANGE HER DIET IT HAS SO MANY +++ IF YOU CAN AFFORD TO GET A SMALL BAG AS A TRIAL, I THINK AMAZON SELL THE 400G IT MAY BE THE BEST THING YOUVE DONE FOR YOU AND YOUR PET. PERSONALLY BECAUSE SHE NEEDS LESS OF THIS AND GETS SATISFIED SOONER IT WORKS OUT ON A PAR WITH THE NUMEROUS COMPLETE FOODS I TRIED HER WITH UNTIL I FOUND THIS FANTASTIC BRAND, SO WHEN I DO THE MATH AND LOOK AT HOW FABULOUS ROSIE LOOKS IT WORKS FOR US ALL ROUND.