Profile for Missy C > Reviews

The 6 Steps to Financial Freedom: How to Turn Your Debt into Wealth: Volume 1
The 6 Steps to Financial Freedom: How to Turn Your Debt into Wealth: Volume 1
by Immanuel Ezekiel

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC INFORMATION!, 23 Nov. 2012
This book guided me through completing my own personal financial situation in detail and allowed me to see TO THE DAY(!!) exactly when my mortgage and debts would be repaid AND it was all from my existing income so I don't even have to take on any other job to pay it all off in a THIRD OF THE TIME!! Thank you thank you thank you!
Why don't they teach this at school!
And what a great gift for parents to give their kids too!

The Happiness Project: Why I Spent a Year Trying to Sing in the Morning, Clean My Closets, Fight Right, Read Aristotle, and Generally Have More Fun
by Gretchen Rubin

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous feel good book!, 27 Feb. 2011
Very humorous throughout the book and so easy to read, i didn't want the book to end!
Wonderfully written, i kept recognising myself in the entire book and so it felt comforting to find another soul thinking my thoughts!
She has a very easy style to read and plenty of basic strategies to follow through the book to implement into your daily routine - if you have the time to allocate to such indulgent and worthwhile tasks - i am sure if i did spend the time doing 1/10th of her ideas, that my happiness would improve exponentially - i am just gathering my energies to be as virtuous as Gretchen ... but when i do, i am sure it will be worth it!
She is clearly very well read and learned and the her account of her story is enjoyable and definitely worth a read ...
I am buying this book as my birthday present to friends this year ....

Samsung PL100
Samsung PL100

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT HAPPY :(, 11 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Samsung PL100 (Camera)
Keep being told it cant be dispatched due to 'bad weather' but it cant still be held up due to that old chestnut! Cant get a call through to find out the real story .... what to do now with days counting down to xmas ??? cancel and order elsewhere or hang in there ....?
Comment Comments (10) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 3, 2011 11:43 PM BST