Profile for lorna > Reviews

Pepe Jeans Ladies Girls Women Brown Rae Aviator Sunglasses With Leather Case
Pepe Jeans Ladies Girls Women Brown Rae Aviator Sunglasses With Leather Case
Offered by BrightRetail
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these glasses first tried them on in boots but ..., 23 July 2014
Love these glasses first tried them on in boots but will had scratches on them decided not to buy them looked on amerzon cheaper ordered them they came within a few days no scratches on them and the fit is very nice normally fall off but they are not at all tight they are a very snug fit love them.

David Jason: My Life
David Jason: My Life
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars David jason, 25 Mar 2014
It's a good book to read and funny in lots of places and worth reading . It was g old to read that he went into the acting after doing a job in a normal way then doing acting a bit then how good he was when he got going properly as a actor

The House of the Mosque
The House of the Mosque
Price: 4.63

4.0 out of 5 stars Book, 2 Feb 2014
I ENJOYED reading this book it was interesting to read about what other people went through at such hard times in there life

gelish soak off gel polish : good gossip
gelish soak off gel polish : good gossip
Offered by Ella Gray
Price: 14.67

5.0 out of 5 stars nails, 25 Jan 2014
I got this as a present for my daughter for her to start her beauty business its a beautiful colour . My daughter has just put it on her aunties nails and it looks really good on. I would recommend this item to everyone that likes this colour it does look good .

Twin Ambitions - My Autobiography
Twin Ambitions - My Autobiography
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Mo, 12 Jan 2014
The book is very interesting about No it gives you a insight into his life which is very fascinating from his roots to how he became the athlete he his today a very inspiring book to read . Well worth buying and reading the book .

Daylight Company Professional UV Nail Lamp 36 W
Daylight Company Professional UV Nail Lamp 36 W
Price: 92.99

5.0 out of 5 stars light, 4 Jan 2014
We took our time in choosing the correct light for our daughter to use in the beauty industry which she works in and she loves the lamp its just what she wanted.

BIO SCULPTURE - NEW BLING GEL BRUSH - Size No.6 Flat
BIO SCULPTURE - NEW BLING GEL BRUSH - Size No.6 Flat

5.0 out of 5 stars Brush, 4 Jan 2014
These are very nice brushes and look the business they are really nice for my daughter to use , The item did not arrive and we e mailed them and the response from the firm was excellent would recommend them and the brushes

Candy Crush Saga
Candy Crush Saga
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars games, 27 Dec 2013
This review is from: Candy Crush Saga (App)
its a fun game to play it can be very annoying but in the end you can do the levels that are set

Facebook
Facebook
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars family, 27 Dec 2013
This review is from: Facebook (App)
Its good because we can keep in touch with relatives in other countries which some of them do not have Skype so its better and we can talk about the family were they are and we can tell them about how we all are as we don't get to see each other regular.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars ladyshave, 30 Mar 2013
The product is good as phillips are the only let down is that in the write up it said that it can be used with the cable aswell as cordless but when we got it the instructions in the box said it could only be used cordless so it lost marks on that as i ordered it for that reason