ARRAY(0xb116f774)

Stay Alive
by Simon Kernick
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping Read, 7 April 2014
This review is from: Stay Alive (Hardcover)
Couldn't wait for this book to come out, and wasn't disappointed. There was the usual twists and turns scattered with bodies as one would expect from simon Kernick. however the ending was a total surprise. i had to read it to the end as i couldn't put it down, even though I kept saying to myself "just one more chapter". I look forward to the Dennis Milne prequel coming out.. I reccommend you give Stay Alive a read you wont be disappointed.

Lastnight: The 5th Jack Nightingale Supernatural Thriller
Lastnight: The 5th Jack Nightingale Supernatural Thriller
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 10 Mar 2014
I had been eagerly waiting for this book to come out and was not disappointed. there were plenty of twists and turns and gruesome killings. by the end of the book there was hardly anyone left. It was a very clever and unexpected ending. According to Stephen Leather this is not the last in the Jack Nightingale series, in fact he is already working on future Jack Nightingale stories.. Another great book by a great author..

The Revenge of Frankenstein
The Revenge of Frankenstein
Price: 4.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Average, 7 Sep 2013
I have been a fan of this author for many years and have enjoyed most of his books. However these Hammer stories don't do it for me. Thet are tame and boring by todays standards. Shaun Hutson is better than this, I can only assume he's getting paid plenty for rehashing these stories. I don't even think the writing is up to standard. There is some of the Shaun Hutson we know missing. As soon as he gives writing these up and gets down to some serious writing the better.. I wont be reading anymore of these..

Spider's Web: A Collection of All-Action Short Stories
Spider's Web: A Collection of All-Action Short Stories
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 22 Jun 2013
I not a big fan of short stories. But I ordered this because I like the authors other books. I was not disappointed. Mr Leather puts as much thought and detail in his short stories as he does in his full novels. I like the story about Mr Duns what a great character and what twist to the story. Stephen Leather must be one of our best and most talented authors and I recommend that you give this little gem a read..

The Crew
The Crew
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 7 May 2013
This review is from: The Crew (Kindle Edition)
Easy to read and hard to put down. I enjoyed this book with it's twists and turns. I liked the unexpected twist to the ending. I look forward to the next one. Get it it's free..

NIGHTSHADE (The 4th Jack Nightingale Supernatural Thriller)
NIGHTSHADE (The 4th Jack Nightingale Supernatural Thriller)
by Stephen Leather
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Class Act, 29 April 2013
I was looking forward to this book coming out and I was not disappointed. The story grabs you from the beginning, it twists and turns and keeps you guessing all the way. With some books you read and enjoy the story. With this you become involved with the characters and live the story with them. The characters are developing with each book and becoming more interesting. My only moan is I have got to wait for the next one. Some authors are good but Stephen Leather is a class act..

The Basement
The Basement
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Read, 19 April 2013
This review is from: The Basement (Kindle Edition)
I could not put this book down, it had me gripped from beginning to end. The plot twisted and turned and kept you guessing right to the end and like me I bet you don't guess who the killer is. I really enjoyed this book and recommend you give it a go. you won't be disapointed.

Acer Iconia A510 10.1 inch Olympic Edition Tablet (Nvidia Tegra 3 1.3GHz, 1GB RAM, 32GB eMMC, WLAN, BT, Front and Rear Camera, Android 4.0)

1.0 out of 5 stars It's dead after 9 months.., 18 Mar 2013
I bought my Acer Iconia A510 10.1 Tablet from Amazon in june 2012 it has worked ok but not great. However I went to switch it on today and nothing. I put it on charge for 4 hours and tried again but still nothing, it is dead, defunct, not working at all, so what do I do now? Contact Amazon I suppose but I did expect it to last longer than 9 months..
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 4, 2013 2:29 PM BST

Whispers of the Dead
Whispers of the Dead
Price: 3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars More Please, 7 Mar 2013
I have read this and all the David Hunter novels. They are unputdownable books, the stories grab you from the beginning and hold your interest to the end. I am now waiting for the next one to come along, so come on Simon get writing we want more..

Kill Zone (A Spider Shepherd Short Story)
Kill Zone (A Spider Shepherd Short Story)
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars A GREAT SHORT READ, 24 Feb 2013
I usually like my stories longer but this being a Spider Shepherd short story was a bonus. It was action packed from the beginning and certainly left this reader wanting more. I really enjoyed the book and do not hesitate to recommend it...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3