Profile for Cherry > Reviews

Cherry

Page: 1 | 2
Free Standing Chrome 3 Bar Towel Rail Rack Holder
Free Standing Chrome 3 Bar Towel Rail Rack Holder
Offered by express trading (ORDER BY MONDAY 22ND TO RECEIVE BEFORE CHRISTMAS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good towel rail, 11 Jun 2014
Good towel rail. Sturdy, light weight, looks nice and will come in handy for those rainy wash days as well as hanging towels on.

Outdoor Garden Clothes Line Prop
Outdoor Garden Clothes Line Prop
Offered by FastcarDirect - 24 Hour Dispatch

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 24 May 2014
Came on time and well wrapped. It seems very sturdy and strong. It has a good hook on it which the washing line can't slip out of. I'd recommend.

Premier Housewares 10 Hook Over Door Hanger - 43 cm - Chrome
Premier Housewares 10 Hook Over Door Hanger - 43 cm - Chrome

5.0 out of 5 stars Very functional, 24 May 2014
Looks good and I am happy with the design. It fits over the door snugly and the metal is not too thick which means the door still closes. I've bought others in the past that I have had to return because I can't close the door!

Toshiba 32D1333 32" HD Ready LED TV with Freeview and built-in DVD player
Toshiba 32D1333 32" HD Ready LED TV with Freeview and built-in DVD player

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 May 2014
I was a little worried as I ordered this TV for a reduced price due to it probably being ex display. It arrived promptly and very well packaged albeit not in a box you would expect to get a TV in. I couldn't find a mark on it. The picture is great and the sound too. I got a bargain!

Tefal Bistro 5-Piece Cookware Set - Black
Tefal Bistro 5-Piece Cookware Set - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice set, 24 May 2014
Pleased with this set. Good price and they arrived quickly. I would recommend as they are a good make too.

Ashmore Coffee Table - 2 Drawers, 1 Shelf - Ash Veneer, Slatted Sides - W100 x D50 x H46cm
Offered by Worldstores

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 24 May 2014
I am pleased with this coffee table. The drawers don't fit terribly well, but they are functional and run smoothly. Customer service from A2Z was very good and I'd recommend them as a company as they delivered on the day I requested.

Ash Veneer Ashbourne Dining Set with Six Chairs
Ash Veneer Ashbourne Dining Set with Six Chairs

2.0 out of 5 stars Table good but chairs not, 22 May 2014
The table is very good. For the price, it good value. The chairs however are not. They sink and not with wear, from the offset. I am 9 stone so I'm not heavy compared to some adults. The wood frame dug in the back of my legs so I have to put a scatter cushion on top. They aren't level either, the legs don't all touch the floor at the same time, they wobble/rock. I would have bought a 4 seater set for the same money elsewhere if I had known but I had nothing to sit on at the time and needed these asap. I wouldn't recommend.

Levi's Women's Straight Fit Jeans - Black - Schwarz (PITCH BLACK 0029) - 28/32 (Brand size: 28/32)

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought more than one pair for fit., 21 April 2014
I ordered these at the same time as another pair. The fit was exactly the same but I opted for the other pair as they were slightly cheaper.

Levi's Women's Classic Rise Demi Curve Straight Jeans, Medium Bleach, 28W x 32L
Levi's Women's Classic Rise Demi Curve Straight Jeans, Medium Bleach, 28W x 32L

5.0 out of 5 stars I needed some new jeans..., 21 April 2014
I needed some new jeans and they had to be Levi's. I already had a black pair so i knew the fit would be good. I am very pleased, saved me hunting round the shops. Would recommend.

Bubble Wrap 10m x 50cm (33ft x 1.7ft) - Rolled - ideal for house moving, posting items
Offered by PolyPostalBags

5.0 out of 5 stars Bubble wrap is bubble wrap..., 21 April 2014
It's difficult to review a product that is what it is... It came on time and did the job I wanted it to do, Amazon is my fav on line shopping experience.

Page: 1 | 2