Profile for Steven Simmonds > Reviews

Content by Steven Simmonds

Steven Simmonds "kiddiewink" (West Midlands UK)

Netgear WN3000RP Universal Wi-Fi Range Extender
Netgear WN3000RP Universal Wi-Fi Range Extender
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Gadget, 14 Nov 2012
I had this for about a month now. I left leaving a review as I wanted to make sure there was no problems with this Netgear gadget.
Any problems NONE
This was so easy to set up, Plug in and press 2 buttons job done.
What a great item, before my connection was that weak I could not access the net down stairs.
Now with this gadget it's really does work and now I have full access to the net at full strength amazing.
One more thing, I even got my wireless printer working through this.
I would recommend this to everyone that as either no connection or low strength.
Delivery was sooner than expected, Thank you Amazon

Gigabyte GV-N430OC-1GL nVIDIA PCI-Express Graphics Card
Gigabyte GV-N430OC-1GL nVIDIA PCI-Express Graphics Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Graphic card, 30 April 2012
What a great item was easy to install and get all the latest updates, This card does run very cool with the 2 fans also very quiet. I would say if your on a buget like I am and just want to watch dvd's/Blu-ray films than this will be just perfect. Amazon done it again with the Price and Fast delivery and well packed, Came before due date.

G-Skill 8GB Ripjaws X DDR3 1333 Dual Kit - Red
G-Skill 8GB Ripjaws X DDR3 1333 Dual Kit - Red
Price: 64.99

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW! what a great item, 16 April 2012
Brought this for the comp I'm building and what a grat peace of kit, It's fast and it looks really cool! if anyone needs fast reliable memory well don't look no further it's a great price too. May I say a big thank you for those who left there review as that's one of the main reasons I went for this lovely peace of kit.

Be Quiet BN106 Pure Power L7 530W Power Supply
Be Quiet BN106 Pure Power L7 530W Power Supply

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! What A Great PSU, 28 Mar 2012
Reason I went for this Be Quiet PSU, I needed a quiet psu also I needed something in my price range, I did not want/need anything more powerful than 500w and this one was just perfect. I did not expect this to be really quiet but take it from me it's very quiet, if it was not for my loud fans I would never know if it was on or off. Yep that's the next thing on my list quiet fans lol. The cables are very long I do now have enough power to boot my comp up. Before I could not boot up with my old psu as I change my motherboard, Now everything is running sweet, it even as that 80plus so I know I'm saving on energy. One more thing it comes with a 2 year warranty.

This came before the due date that Amazon quoted so Thank you once again for very quick delivery and well packed

ARTIC Cooling Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 CPU Cooler
ARTIC Cooling Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 CPU Cooler
Offered by NORDPC
Price: 16.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cooler, 28 Mar 2012
OMG! this is so perfect it every way, I had no problems installing it, it was a peace of cake. you don't even need to remove motherboard. I can not find any fult with this at all. it really works a dream also very quiet, I'm using it with my Intel q6600 core 2 Quad.