Profile for Hali d Beck > Reviews

Content by Hali d Beck

Hali d Beck

Page: 1 | 2
Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 I8160 Smartphone Contract Or Pay As You Go Penguin Cute Animal White Silicone / Skin / Case / Cover / Shell / Protector / Mobile / Phone / Smartphone / Accessories.
Offered by JUSTIN CASE

3.0 out of 5 stars Look nice but not practical, 5 Feb. 2015
case is ok, but is loose on phone so I rarely use it.

edc by Esprit Women's 084CC1E023 Long Sleeve Dress, Ribbon Red, Size 12 (Manufacturer Size:Medium)

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for spring, 5 Feb. 2015
Good choice and dress was exactly as I expected: colour, lenght, and size fits my 12. Arrived on time.

Sayers London 9ct Rose Gold Diamond Cut Curb Chain 18"
Sayers London 9ct Rose Gold Diamond Cut Curb Chain 18"
Offered by Thomas Rose Giftware

5.0 out of 5 stars Good present, 3 July 2014
Bought together with Miraculous Mary Medal and I can say it's perfect gift. Arrived in gift box earlier than expected. It's maybe not so expensive item but with the Medal it looks really good. My preference is rose gold and I wasn't disappointed by my choice. There is a solid feel about this present.

Sayers London 9ct Rose Gold Miraculous Mary Medal
Sayers London 9ct Rose Gold Miraculous Mary Medal
Offered by Thomas Rose Giftware

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent gift, 3 July 2014
Just the present I would like to receive. Good quality, subtle and elegant. Good coloring of the medallion and complementing chain. It was such a pleasant choice to give and to receive.
Delivery was quick and secure. Good choice of the dealer. Would certainly use again.

Skechers Womens GO Walk Baby Trainers Red Rot (CRL) Size: 4
Skechers Womens GO Walk Baby Trainers Red Rot (CRL) Size: 4

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, 3 July 2014
The shoes are really good. Lightweight, durable, comfortable. I am size 37 (4 UK) but they are just sit really tidy on my foot. Read couple reviews where people recccomend to buy one size smaller then usual, but this is not the case. So far have them for a week or so and cannot tell how long they will last or if they good on the road or long distance. They are good with or without socks, but maybe in long term better to use with socks. Have to say that color is slight different than on the internet picture.
Otherwise is everything perfect.

Skechers EZ Flex Pumped Up Womens Trainers / Shoes - Grey - SIZE UK 3.5
Skechers EZ Flex Pumped Up Womens Trainers / Shoes - Grey - SIZE UK 3.5

5.0 out of 5 stars Good shoes, be careful with size, 2 July 2014
The shoes are perfect and arrived earlier than expected. Colour, sole flexibility is great. But after reading reviews about Skeches shoes I decided to order size 3.5 (my size 4),however, shoes were a bit tight and did not fit my foot. Unfortunately I was not able to return as I have used them in hope that they will stretch.

ForeFront Cases® New Leather Folding Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Tab PRO 10.1 T520 (Released March 2014) - Full device protection and Smart Auto Sleep Wake function with 3 YEAR FOREFRONT CASES WARRANTY
Offered by Forefront Cases

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift, 2 July 2014
Case arrived sooner than estimated date. I was pleasantly surprised how good it's feel and look given that low price. It fit's perfectly to my Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro. I am thinking of ordering another one in white colour as my tablet is white.
Five stars is for speedy delivery and excellent product.
Would recommend to anyone.

Samsung Galaxy Pro 10.1-inch Tablet (White) - (Exynos 5 Octa 1.9GHz, 2GB RAM, 16GB storage, WLAN, BT, 2x Camera, Android 4.4)
Offered by Shelfone™

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulos, awesome tablet, 20 April 2014
Took some time to select and purchase and I am not disappointed. Screen resolution is great, all function and setting are very intuitive.
The keyboard is easy to use and as I use lots of different languages its great to change keyboard from one language to another. Though I use a laptop with HD images, the pictures on tablet are great and give a variety of "toys" to play with. I still learning what my tablet is capable to do (have for a week), but so far it is an awesome gadget. Battery life is good and depend of what you use but it last twice longer then my laptop. The capabilities to extend memory by adding a SD cart is great. Wi-Fi connection is easy without any hick-ups. Design of tablet is light and compact that even with case cover (purchased from Amazon) its still light enough for my handbag. Small point to watch its inability to recharged when connected to the laptop.
Otherwise it is an awesome gadget and thanks to people who sell it for a great price!!!!

iZKA® - Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 Leather Case Cover with Integrated Viewing Stand Typing Case + Scratch Resistant Screen Protector + Stylus Touch Screen Pen - White
Offered by iBox Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cover, 20 April 2014
Case cover arrived in time and very well packed. Additional extras (stylus and screen protector) are ok for the price. Though I would like to have white colour stylus not black with white case. Also my case is not white but creme. Otherwise it is not really good cut around the power button which is restricting use of controls.
But it is still a good case for a good price and I would recommend to anyone.

Battery Charger For Hitachi DZ-BD9H DZ-BX35 DZ-BX35A DZ-BX35E DZ-BX37E DZ-GX20 DZ-GX20A Digital Photo Camera , Camcorders Set of 2 ( 1 x Battery Charger + 1 x UK AC Plug)
Offered by Scotdigital

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and effective small charger, 20 Mar. 2014
Good product only when used first time unit went faulty. However, second replacement unit was dispatched immediately to replace the faulty one. Without any complications and we would strongly recommend to anyone. Full five stars awarded for the prompt replacement and speed in dealing with this complaint. The product is now working well and we are satisfied.Excellent Customer Service would recomend

Page: 1 | 2