Profile for Poppy. > Reviews

Content by Poppy.

Poppy. "Diana Leeuwerke. yorkie" (Yorkshire. England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Enjoying the Chase (Guarded Hearts Book 2)
Enjoying the Chase (Guarded Hearts Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars I did like this 2nd book, 10 Sep 2014
I did like this 2nd book, but I didn't love it, yes it was long and that would have been fine, but I was getting so fed up at them and the dirty deed, it was just a tease, will they, won't they until the L word was used, ok for a while, but not nearly through most of the book, did love the banter between them, and Rose's son.
When the dirty deed was coming, I was so looking forward to the romance of working up to their 1st time together, what did we get, they made love all night, dear me what a let down. Lol.
Ok near the end we got a little more, but I wanted the 1st time to be special. lol. So while I loved the 1st book, just liked the 2nd book.

Private Dancer
Private Dancer

4.0 out of 5 stars surprised., 29 May 2014
This review is from: Private Dancer (Kindle Edition)
I have to be honest this was a very good in the way it was written, but at times I did feel un comfortable, I mean I thought poor Angel what has she got herself into, and Bas I could have given him a kick, what a cruel man, he knew how innocent she was, and Remy although he loved Angel he did let her go through some things, ok so it was to show how sexual she was, true, but she also needed help in her choices I thought, then when Bas blamed her for his being unfaithful, well I was gob smacked what he said though did make me giggle, so he was afraid of breaking the commandments after all.
Glad that it was a HEA in the end, and Angel got everything sorted out in her mind and her faith, and that Remy got his "Normal life" what he graved for with Angel.

Inspired 500ml Memorial Stone Cleaner and Inhibitor
Inspired 500ml Memorial Stone Cleaner and Inhibitor

5.0 out of 5 stars Good job., 29 May 2014
We were quite happy with the stone cleaner, it is a very old grave stone, so we are doing it again soon, but we are pleased with the 1st go.

Beautiful Ink
Beautiful Ink

5.0 out of 5 stars Wounderful, 30 April 2014
This review is from: Beautiful Ink (Kindle Edition)
this book was one of the best I have read, I hope we get more of Helen and luke and Holden and Mickey as well. what a writer, and no mistakes at all. beautiful book.:

Jake Undone (Gemini Book 2)
Jake Undone (Gemini Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartrending., 18 Mar 2014
Jake and Nina, what a beautiful romance my what this couple had to go through, with all Nina's issues which Jake helped her with, and his funny sayings to lighten things up loved it.
I know all about what Ivy was going through and yes it is hard on the family. Loved all the other people in the book, which I hope all will get their story, 1st book was great, and this book was great as well.

Mangled Hearts: Francesca and Cade (Scarred Hearts series Book 1)
Mangled Hearts: Francesca and Cade (Scarred Hearts series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet., 3 Feb 2014
Francesca and Cade was a beautiful sweet romance, even with the serious issues with Cade, I loved all the other people in the book as well.
Cade's brother what a man who loved his brother so much and wanted to do any-thing to help him, I know it is not a steamy book, but then we can use our own imagination at the times they were together, his Mum who wanted Cade to get well, it is always an issue when you do things behide your husbands back, but its your child. Cade's father was at the end of his tether.
The ending of the book was in my eyes wonderful, maybe cheesy to some, but not mine, and I read a lot of books. Can not wait for the next books.

Ethan (Alluring Indulgence Book 5)
Ethan (Alluring Indulgence Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning story., 14 Jan 2014
After a few technical issues, I was finally able to read Ethan and Beau's story, my what a writer Nicole is, and I felt for Ethan what he went through, but his brothers and in-laws and parents were wonderful.
And Beau what a beautiful man so gentle and his patience with Ethan was wonderful to read about, I enjoyed reading about them both, it is a very hot book as are all Nicole's books. So glad I had the patience to wait until the issues were sorted.

Grace
Grace
Offered by Direct Entertainment UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Replace., 15 Dec 2013
This review is from: Grace (Audio CD)
I have one in the car and home, mislaid the car one so bought another one, this Cd is really good. Jeff's voice is just so beautiful and some of the songs are unbelievable, so so good.

Jennifer's Surrender
Jennifer's Surrender

5.0 out of 5 stars Be Careful., 30 Nov 2013
This was a well written book, first time I have read one by this author, it shows how BDSM can be dark and frightening if you just jump into it with rose coloured glasses.
The Dom was a unusual man in that he made Jenny feel he was a kind and caring man in fact he was not at all, I got upset for Jenny a few times, hoping she would find out not too late how he was using her.
Do not know if this was fiction or a true account, felt real to me, and I felt the moral of this story was be careful, go to a BDSM club for a while were they keep an eye on things, and get to know some one really well first.
So happy Jenny got her happy ending with the man who truly loved her.

Fall Into His Arms (Alpha Male Cop Contemporary Romance)
Fall Into His Arms (Alpha Male Cop Contemporary Romance)

5.0 out of 5 stars The cop and doctor., 11 Oct 2013
I finished this book last night, Rico and Sarah what a great erotic romance, I loved how both their thoughts were given to us, lets be honest if you have feelings for some-one why not act on it, at 40 and 43years old.
The thriller story as well was good, also the light BD was spot on I thought, there were a few spelling mistakes but I have just read though them, they didn't spoil the story for me, loved the ending as well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7