Profile for FD > Reviews

FD

Rockport Men's Washable Clog Slipper Slipper
Rockport Men's Washable Clog Slipper Slipper

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor design, 20 April 2013
My wife bought these for me for Christmas. They looked great and are really comfortable. Shame about the sole. Unfortunately the sole as seen in the photo, does not cover the whole of the bottom of the shoe. After only 4 months, the area between where the stuck on sole finishes and the edge of the bottom of the shoe, has started to ware through. The stitching at the heels is also starting to fray. Not at all satisfactory. I will be very surprised if these last to next Christmas. I would expect a product in this price range, £35+, to be much better made. On the whole, comfortable but poor quality sole. Would not recommend.

Bench Funnelneck Women's Jumper Black X-Large
Bench Funnelneck Women's Jumper Black X-Large

2.0 out of 5 stars Size??, 12 April 2013
Like other reviews, I suggest the sizing on this product is optimistic. My wife is normally about 12-14..this is not an XL. Suggest you buy at least 1 size if not two higher than you would normally. Otherwise , looks nice and good quality.

PetSafe Staywell Original 2-Way Pet Door - Medium - White
PetSafe Staywell Original 2-Way Pet Door - Medium - White

3.0 out of 5 stars Dog door, 12 April 2013
I bought this 4 months ago as a replacement for the same model which I had installed about 6 years previously. It was dead easy to install as they have not changed any of the measurements, even used the same holes for the bolts. Went in sweet as a nut, took me about 15 mins to fit including putting sealant around the edges. UNFORTUNATELY... they seem to have changed the design for the pivot pegs on the internal section of the door and these snapped off last week!! Now I know that the weather has been horrible and that the plastic therefore may have been a little more brittle than usual..and yes I do have two exuberant springers who go through the door like shot if there is a cat in the garden, but come on Staywell, it's a dog flap. These things need to take a fair bit of punishment.