Profile for Dibbs303 > Reviews

Casio G-9000-3V Watch strap
Offered by GMT Classics
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Mudman Strap, 13 Sep 2013
I received the Watch strap and was disappointed to find it was the wrong colour. I emailed the company explaining that it didn't state the colour on the advert and the dark green one on the advert looks black. They sent a replacement and it took seconds to put on. Quality is good and its nice to have my watch back. Good value for money and good service. You must stress the code otherwise you may get the wrong colour, when you order unless they have updated it. Apart from this, all good would recommend. Delivery, service and response to emailed 5*

Apple 13-inch MacBook Pro (Intel Dual Core i5 2.5GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, HD Graphics 4000, OS X Lion)
Offered by Citi Harvest
Price: 750.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Macbook Pro 13', 8 Oct 2012
I bought this laptop with much the same fear as everyone else. Should I buy a Mac over a windows computer? Could I adapt to a Mac? I took the plunge. On opening the box there was little in there but the necessary stuff. I must say this machine is sleek and beautiful to look at. It has an exterior that appears like it can handle a few knocks and bumps. When I turned on the computer it asked a few things of me and then it was up and running. I found getting used to the trackpad a bit tricky to start with, but the handy thing is that you can set it to how you want it. Once I'd practiced a bit it worked like a dream. Slowly but surely I was getting used to how the whole thing works. The Wifi is great making surfing a breeze and DVDs play to a high resolution. Email notifications are just as smooth as the iPhone. I was little disappointed that iphone apps do not transfer over to the Macbook, but perhaps that was just my ignorance. Equally the App store is more business based for the Macbook than the Iphone or iPad app store. Of course like all devices the itunes of previous machines takes some copying on a usb to transfer over, which is a bit awkward. If you have an iphone the iMessage and calendar synced perfectly to the macbook. The iPhoto is a good photo app and perfectly adequate for snazzing up your pics. All in all its an elegant experience to use this machine. One reviewer stated that windows does what you want it to do, but a Mac is enjoyable every time you use it. I would agree with this. Its a joy to to turn on every night, like now typing this. i recommend this product. It took a couple of weeks to come, but it was worth the wait.