Profile for Irondread > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
The Wake of the Wind
The Wake of the Wind
by J. California Cooper

5.0 out of 5 stars Overcoming in humanity and finding your inner beauty., 18 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The Wake of the Wind (Paperback)
I could not and would not put this book down. I found the characters so endearing and real I could hear them speaking. This story offers a insight into the issues that the enslaved had to overcome and how much they where thwarted at every turn by those in fear and in power over them.

I found it enriching and enlightening.

How women who only ever experienced sexual intercourse through rape then learned to open to their feeling bodies and divine love making with the gift of true love.

I too am very proud of my enslaved ancestors and know I come from a phenomenal people.

Handel Classics
Handel Classics
Offered by UclickWeDeliver

5.0 out of 5 stars Divine Music, 18 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Handel Classics (Audio CD)
I am so happy with this album I play it nearly everyday. it is an absolute joy to listen to whist carrying out household duties. I am not religious but I believe in a Divine Creator and so find much of Handel's music spiritually up lifting to me.
I will recommend this album to all and I am now a Handel fan...

MENS COOLERS SLIPPERS WITH FUR CUFF (Medium UK 9-10, Brown)
MENS COOLERS SLIPPERS WITH FUR CUFF (Medium UK 9-10, Brown)
Offered by Amazing Health

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps your feet cosy..., 10 Dec. 2013
I found these slippers to be soft, snug and very warm though I do wear them with socks. I bought a size up as I was concerned that the sizing may be a bit tight from the reviews I had read and I am pleased I did.

I would recommend these slippers to others because the price was good cheaper than others,better quality and p+p was free too.

Gaia Oracle: Guidance, Affirmations, Transformation, Book and Oracle Card Set
Gaia Oracle: Guidance, Affirmations, Transformation, Book and Oracle Card Set
by Toni Carmine Salerno

5.0 out of 5 stars Blessed communication, 22 Sept. 2013
These cards are beautiful and very well made. The information booklet is very helpful and well made. I love these cards they are always on point and I connect with them very well. I would highly recommend this product of integrity.

Healing Drum: African Wisdom Teachings
Healing Drum: African Wisdom Teachings
by Yaya Diallo

4.0 out of 5 stars Traditional Teachings, 22 Sept. 2013
Great book with many references to traditional spiritual teachings and beliefs. I love his lets all just respect and love each other philosophy.

Being Your Own Guide
Being Your Own Guide
by Betty Nnadi

5.0 out of 5 stars Connecting with your own Divinity..., 20 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Being Your Own Guide (Paperback)
I found this book a delightfully easy read, I also found the meditations very helpful and would recommend it to anyone starting their spiritual journey.

Betty Nnadi writes in a friendly manner and leaves it up to the reader to decide which spiritual path they choose to walk.

I believe Betty Nnadi is a beautiful soul and has a refreshing style.

Guardian Angel Cards
Guardian Angel Cards
by Toni Carmine Solarno
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars My Guardian Friend, 17 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Guardian Angel Cards (Cards)
I find these cards have given me reassurance and confirmation when I use them, they are delightfully painted and offer divine connection.

4 Ring Black Dreamcatcher Multicolour Webbing
4 Ring Black Dreamcatcher Multicolour Webbing
Offered by Soothing Ideas

5.0 out of 5 stars Spiritual protection in dream state, 17 Jan. 2013
Since I hung my dream catcher above my head when I sleep, I have to say the interference I had been experiencing when asleep have ceased and I have since only had positive visions and spiritual interactions. I would highly recommend this dream catcher to people who are sensitive.

The Soulmate Secret: Manifest the Love of Your Life with the Law of Attraction
The Soulmate Secret: Manifest the Love of Your Life with the Law of Attraction
by Arielle Ford

5.0 out of 5 stars True love is on it's way..., 16 Jan. 2013
I can reccommed this book to anyone as it has transformed my hopes for meeting my Soulmate in a few short weeks. I have a beautiful relationship corner and I am continually being guided to symbols, roses and rose fragrances ie soap,salts, incense and oils.
I have found the treasure map particularly delightful but I have to say everytime I see my relationship corner I get excited. I recommend you do the other work to prepare yourself for big love.

Selected Writings and Speeches of Marcus Garvey (Dover Thrift Editions)
Selected Writings and Speeches of Marcus Garvey (Dover Thrift Editions)
by Robert Blaisdell

5.0 out of 5 stars A real leader, 16 Jan. 2013
I recommend this book to anyone interested in the upliftment of African people. In my view Mr Garvey was way ahead of his time and his insights have been born out by the state of the African kemunity. Garvey was and still is a vital voice and has much to impart.

Page: 1 | 2