Profile for kray2k > Reviews

kray2k

Crash II: Highrise Hell
Crash II: Highrise Hell

5.0 out of 5 stars Gruesome, Graphic, Gripping, 6 Aug. 2014
This is the second book I have read from this author and I really enjoyed it. Builds the characters well and attention to detail helps to connect with them. Too many stories end in unrealistic happy endings, this is realistic and raw. A scary look into what could happen to this World. Becoming an author I look out for and will be reading New Reality: Truth next
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 6, 2014 8:34 PM BST

How to Work for Yourself: 100 Ways to Make the Time, Energy and Priorities to Start a Business, Book or Blog

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting and inspiring, 4 Aug. 2013
Although the book does state some obvious things it at least puts everything in one place to reference. I have already used one of the tips suggested which has resulted in me gaining new ideas for a business as well as opening up networking contacts.

Crash (Book One)
Crash (Book One)

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic read, 2 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Crash (Book One) (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book. I found myself gripped and really felt for the lead characters throughout. The author has put a lot of effort into the characters and very quickly and thoroughly allows the reader to understand them.

I polished this off in a couple of hours as I could not put it down. Looking forward to the next one...

Confessions of a Doorman
Confessions of a Doorman
by Robin Barratt

4.0 out of 5 stars An interesting read, 13 July 2012
Raw and realistic, I liked this book and would recommend it for a good read. It explores the real underground scene of being a Dorman

Maxxraxx 4 Bike Premier Rack - Black , 4 Bike Flange Ball
Maxxraxx 4 Bike Premier Rack - Black , 4 Bike Flange Ball
Offered by Graham Goode Cycles Leicester

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent rack, 13 July 2012
I have used this rack for well over a year now and I have to say it is amazing. Very easy to use, installing is simple, and it means me and the kids can enjoy some stress-free cycling. I would also recommend the kit bag as it has come in very handy a number of times. Looking forward to using this rack for years to come. Also found their customer service really good too!

IceAppliance Original ZB-01 Countertop Ice Cube Maker - Silver
IceAppliance Original ZB-01 Countertop Ice Cube Maker - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars No more ice bags!, 30 Jun. 2011
I'm extremely pleased with this purchase. It now has a prime position in our kitchen and is always talked about by guests who are intrigued by what it is. We take it onto the patio for barbeques so that guests can help themselves when they want. It is much better than them going inside to rummage through the freezer for a bag of ice cubes that have since melted into a solid block!