Profile for Swifty > Reviews

Content by Swifty

Swifty (Loughborough, England)

Have I Got News For You: The Best of the Guest Presenters - Volume 1 [DVD] [1990]
Dvd ~ Ian Hislop
Offered by TwoRedSevens
Price: 4.46

5.0 out of 5 stars get sum of boris, 30 Oct 2003
if you have watched the last series it was lacking a bit of Angus sneid commentary...however when you have watched Boris Johnson you dont really care.He made us laugh as a guest and split our sides as the host. On top of this you will have a bit of Bruce...you dont get nothing for a pair-not in this game.Laugh out loud fun!!!

Dave Spikey - Overnight Success Tour [2003] [DVD]
Dave Spikey - Overnight Success Tour [2003] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Dave Spikey
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 2.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Dave Spikey- The Overnight Success, 30 Oct 2003
I saw Dave Spikey live on his tour in Loughborough and trust me it was brilliant!If you were lucky enough to see Holly Mary on the tour with front, middle and back bottoms I am suprised you survived the night without dying of exhaustion.Then came Dave... My sides ached for a week with dober clobber, the obituaries...everything was just hillarious!Just straight comedy from a top class performer! One of the only comedians, as well as Peter Kay, who can make you laugh out loud none stop for over an hour with "nothing blue".I have to say that this was better than Peters Top of the Tower.Be prepared to laugh your socks off...warning: go to the toilet before you watch!!!