Profile for Malink > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Bedroom Hanging Plaque Tin Sign 20x15cm
Bedroom Hanging Plaque Tin Sign 20x15cm

5.0 out of 5 stars One happy child!, 19 Jan. 2016
Posting on behalf of my son who now has this sign hung on his door. He loves it! For me, it looks better and more like a minecraft sign in the picture than real life but my wife and son both think I'm talking rubbish. Bottom line, the person it was intended for is very happy indeed!

Fast & Furious 7
Fast & Furious 7
Dvd

4.0 out of 5 stars Crack a beer and settle in for the ride, 26 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Fast & Furious 7 (Amazon Video)
Great film, if you're watching this then you probably know what you are in for. Not exactly high-brow but when you are looking for an engaging action film this is one to go for. Weird how they've all aged so much, and this film is obviously tinged with sadness following the loss of one of the main actors. Cars, guns, more cars, absurd stunts, come on this has Friday night written all over it!

50 Diet Tips for MMA and Combat Sports
50 Diet Tips for MMA and Combat Sports
by Mike Leng

1.0 out of 5 stars Really not good, 21 July 2015
I was pretty disappointed with this, I guess I should have known from the price. The book is very small, very thin, more like a pamphlet. I was hoping for sports nutrition information, what I got were "tips" like "buy a slow cooker" and "become a shopping ninja". Very light weight, not at all recommended as there is far more substantial information available free online.

You Can Draw Cars
You Can Draw Cars
by Mark Bergin

5.0 out of 5 stars I want a go.., 21 July 2015
This review is from: You Can Draw Cars (Paperback)
Ok, so it's not for me but my 7yr old son loves this and his drawing has improved overnight. Ideal gift for a car obsessed child!

MMA Fight Shorts Grappling Short Kick Boxing Cage Fighting Shorts - All Sizes (Black, Large (33-35"))
Offered by Sanguine Scissors Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very likely to come back for more!, 21 July 2015
I love these, they fit well, are comfortable, cheap and allow great freedom of movement. Not at all garish, these are nicely understated and I'm happy to wear them.

EAT SLEEP CONQUER REPEAT (L - CHARCOAL) NEW PREMIUM LOOSE FIT T-SHIRT - slogan funny clothing joke novelty vintage retro t shirt top men's ladies women's girl boy men women tshirt tees tee t-shirts shirts fashion urban cool geek wrestling gym partner fight kickboxing wrestle Sreak Fitness for him her brother sister mum dad birthday ideas gifts christmas present gift S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL - by 123t
Offered by 123t

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware small print, 6 July 2015
Perhaps there is an option to zoom in and I was too lazy, but I wasn't aware that in small print (but still readable to anyone you happen to be talking to while wearing this) it says "sex, weights & protein shakes". Sounds a bit gym-bro to me and I find it slightly embarrassing to wear, not exactly the hardcore fighting t-shirt I thought I was buying! Apart from that I like the colour (charcoal grey) and the fit is good, comfortable material.

RDX Clothing Training MMA Shorts Cage Fighting UFC Grappling Martial Arts Muay Thai Kickboxing X2
Offered by B2Fitness

5.0 out of 5 stars Can I kick it? Yes you can.., 6 July 2015
Excellent fighting shorts, light and comfortable. I've used these in the gym on the bags and also grappling on the mat, freedom of movement is really good, exactly what I bought them for. They looked a little garish when I took them out of the packaging but are fine as soon as you put on a t-shirt with them! My only complaint is that they are a little expensive, hopefully the quality and durability over time will account for that. Shipped ultra-fast, arrived ahead of schedule.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars You want bluetooth headphones? Buy these!, 23 Jun. 2015
These headphones are great! I'm a bit fussy about electronics but I really do love these. Given the price, I was a little concerned about quality but they are great. I use them mainly in the gym, to block out the awful music and replace it with something else. With the correct attachments, they work very well for this. Take your time to choose the correct attachments at the start for a good fit and they don't fall out. I've run many km and I use them while working out on heavy bags, no slips at all. They come with a carry case to protect them and the charge lasts well. Highly recommended, I'm glad I didn't spend 10x the price on one of the brand name options.

Downton Abbey - Series 1-5 [Blu-ray] [2010]
Downton Abbey - Series 1-5 [Blu-ray] [2010]
Dvd ~ Maggie Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, apparently., 23 Jun. 2015
Well, I say I love it, but I haven't watched it.. Gift for mum, she loves it!

Genuine Kanger Coil Heads 10 x 1.8ohm Protank 1 & 2 / Mini Protank 1 & 2 / UniTank / Evod
Offered by Perfume Shop LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with EVOD, 23 Jun. 2015
Works perfectly in my EVOD, cheaper than in the local vaping stores.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5