Profile for BILL DOOR > Reviews

Content by BILL DOOR

BILL DOOR "STOOOPOTT!" (Boston UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Tape Deck Heart
Tape Deck Heart

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant., 19 May 2016
This review is from: Tape Deck Heart (Audio CD)
I was late finding out about Frank Turner. My musical tastes were very different. I first saw Frank Turner on the Morgan spurlock show singing I still believe. The next day I went out and bought England Keep My Bones. This album is as good as that and contains the most catchy song I have ever heard. Four Simple Words. But the whole album is outstanding, energetic and cheers you up. The guy is a genius.

Macallan - Anniversary Malt - 1928 50 year old Whisky
Macallan - Anniversary Malt - 1928 50 year old Whisky
Offered by Hard To Find Whisky
Price: £47,245.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality tipple., 1 May 2016
Really nice tasting. I used half a bottle in a trifle I made, as I had run out of sherry. Want it in subscribe and save, but not enough bottles left. The rest went really well with some Pringles and dairylea cheese slices.

Mortlach - Generations - 1939 75 year old
Mortlach - Generations - 1939 75 year old
Offered by The Grapevine
Price: £24,000.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Goes well with Pepsi., 1 May 2016
A very nice bottle. Drank it in the park out of a brown bag, with the community of street drinkers. Cheap at half the price.

Gene Simmons is a Powerful and Attractive Man
Gene Simmons is a Powerful and Attractive Man
by Vitagliano, Christina

2.0 out of 5 stars Funny...ish, 27 Dec. 2015
Meh. Got it as it was cheap. Not up to the usual KISS standards.

Men's Green & Red Christmas Elf Fancy Dress Tights
Men's Green & Red Christmas Elf Fancy Dress Tights
Offered by Love Bargainz

4.0 out of 5 stars The material is light and smooth on the skin and doesn't tug the hair out your legs like the tights ladies wear, 27 Dec. 2015
Goes very stylishly with my Santa attire. However I think I had them on back to front. By the time I removed them could have grown cress. The material is light and smooth on the skin and doesn't tug the hair out your legs like the tights ladies wear...so I've heard. Treat yourself and you will feel special wear g these.

Professor Brian Cox Celebrity Face Mask
Professor Brian Cox Celebrity Face Mask

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a D:ream, 27 Dec. 2015
I dressed as Santa Claus with green tights and a Brian Cox mask. And no one knew the difference. My tip to improve your life is to get one of these. As if you wear it, things can only get better.

The Bluffer's Guide to Bond (The Bluffer's Guides)
The Bluffer's Guide to Bond (The Bluffer's Guides)

3.0 out of 5 stars A book on Bond, very interesting., 27 Dec. 2015
It's surprising how much there is to learn about 007!

The Bluffer's Guide to Rugby (Bluffer's Guides)
The Bluffer's Guide to Rugby (Bluffer's Guides)

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a book on rugby, soooo gen up., 27 Dec. 2015
Interesting read, if you don't know your rugby then have a dip in this.

Mane 'n Tail Hoofmaker, 170 g
Mane 'n Tail Hoofmaker, 170 g

5.0 out of 5 stars It works., 27 Dec. 2015
Gave it to the old nag for Christmas and her hands look softer than before. If there can be something to be done about the mane, will be well happy.

Patients I Will Never Forget
Patients I Will Never Forget

2.0 out of 5 stars Started out funny, turned into religious drivel., 27 Dec. 2015
This book was actually amusing at the start. And there were some funny stories. Sadly though it detioriorates into a religious preach, about saving people in tornados. And god's work, (too busy saving self centred Americans and letting children starve to death in Africa)! Would have scored higher if it had been about patients and witty anecdotes. This book should be re assigned to religion.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6