Profile for BILL DOOR > Reviews

Content by BILL DOOR

BILL DOOR "STOOOPOTT!" (Boston UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Thorntons Classics Milk Chocolate Egg 303g (62081)
Thorntons Classics Milk Chocolate Egg 303g (62081)

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice, 17 Jun 2014
I bought this for the wife for Easter, knowing that I would eventually receive it, as she doesn't eat that much chocolate. It's sat there demanding I eat it, but very time I go near it, I get growled at. It's thorntons, it's lovely, please let me eat it wife.

Copic Sketch Y23, Yellowish Beige
Copic Sketch Y23, Yellowish Beige

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for highlighting minor dental issues, 17 Jun 2014
My wife has been card making for blooming years now. All her crap has taken up half the house, but that's another issue. She thought she had all the copics, but was shocked one day when doing a card for someone and requiring the perfect colour to highlight their plague infested teeth, that she didn't have the right colour. Rather than make do with a jaundiced effect and being a perfectionist. She demanded I buy this colour, or she threatened to cook my dinner. Feeling threatened, I immediately ordered the pen and lo, it arrived within 3 days. She was able to make the receipient of the card's teeth appropriately plague coloured, and my digestion was saved from the horror of her cooking.
One tip, if you really want to annoy a crafter, refer to their pens as crayons, they really hate that.

Derek - Series 1 [DVD]
Derek - Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ricky Gervais

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful tv at its best, 24 Sep 2013
This review is from: Derek - Series 1 [DVD] (DVD)
A beautiful moving story, excellently written. Without a doubt Ricky Gervais finest work. If you haven't seen this watch it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely snuggly blanket, 24 Mar 2013
A personalised blanket for our new puppy, he will love it when he gets it. So soft, you can use it to polish a bald man's head (which my daughter did to her Uncle, standard family softness test), plus the company who dispatched it, got it here over 10 days earlier than estimated. Super.

766 and All That: Over by Triumphant Over - How England Won the Ashes
766 and All That: Over by Triumphant Over - How England Won the Ashes
by Matthew Hancock

5.0 out of 5 stars Aussie bashing at its finest, 24 Mar 2013
A superb book about the Ashes series down under and the lavish beating imposed on our friends from the colonies. Taken from the entire Guardian over by over blog, of all 5 Ashes, this highlights how brilliant Ashes cricket is. Roll on this summer and this winter for another taming of the convicts.

The Man Code: The Rules Every Man Should Live His Life By
The Man Code: The Rules Every Man Should Live His Life By

3.0 out of 5 stars Edumacationlism, 24 Mar 2013
Interesting tips on being a chap. Some humour, in it. The good thing about Kindle and its app, is that you can get books like this for free.

Trash of the Titans
Trash of the Titans

5.0 out of 5 stars Blooming hilarious, 24 Mar 2013
This is the way all movie reviews should be written. A subject matter of which the author knows an awful lot. He should be given free rein at films that are actually any good.

GREETINGS EARTHLINGS My name is Appleton and I come from the Planet Reginta
GREETINGS EARTHLINGS My name is Appleton and I come from the Planet Reginta

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting..ish, 24 Mar 2013
A very strange book, but surprisingly enjoyable once you get used to the writing style. Very easy to read, wont win any awards, but nice to dip into when bored.

Escape from Communism
Escape from Communism

3.0 out of 5 stars Very eye opening, 24 Mar 2013
A2 part book very interesting in part 1 about his escape from Romanian Communism, then a little bit sucking up to the US in the second part. But worth reading for the first part alone.

The Silver Pig and Other Golfing Tales
The Silver Pig and Other Golfing Tales

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok book, 24 Mar 2013
Free book, wouldnt pay for it. Ok for golfing stories, some were amusing. I dont play the sport, so may not have got all the humour.

Page: 1 | 2