Profile for Rebekah > Reviews

Content by Rebekah

Rebekah

Page: 1 | 2
Little Black Book of Tea (Little Black Books)
Little Black Book of Tea (Little Black Books)
by Mike Heneberry

4.0 out of 5 stars Yeah!, 2 Oct 2013
What I wanted. Pages aren't normal paper which is a little strange but all-in-all not a problem and I like reading through it!

Phase II
Phase II

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 2 Oct 2013
This review is from: Phase II (MP3 Download)
Haven't had a problem and I like the mixture of English and Spanish and it's all as expected. Lovely music!

Hundred More Years
Hundred More Years

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably my most listened to CD in the last few months!, 2 Oct 2013
This review is from: Hundred More Years (MP3 Download)
It's fun and the download was really quick. I can play it through my computer, phone, mp3, etc. It's good music haven't had a problem!

Classic Feynman: All the Adventures of a Curious Character
Classic Feynman: All the Adventures of a Curious Character
by Richard P. Feynman

5.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend it to anyone!, 2 Oct 2013
I could read it several times! The way it's written you can almost see all the little escapades happening in front of your eyes! This is one of those books that really should be made into a film someday!!!

'VINTAGE FLOWERS' [Green] for HTC WINDOWS PHONE 8S (m) Shock Resistant Neoprene Slip Pouch (Case, Cover)
Offered by Jackster UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine!, 2 Oct 2013
Keeps my phone safe when I drop it (AGAIN!) and looks nice! Fit for purpose and it suits my personality great as well!

Acer C7 11.6-inch Chromebook (2GB RAM, 320GB HDD)
Acer C7 11.6-inch Chromebook (2GB RAM, 320GB HDD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 2 Oct 2013
It's fast. It wasn't too expensive. And I can do everything I want to do with it. I thought the fact that it's ALL online would be a problem but so far it hasn't been. Also the offline apps are good for what you'd need it for in the rare moment I haven't been connected to someone's Wi-Fi. All in all, it's great and I love it! It's so much easier to just load up and get online than my laptop and the battery life is MUCH better!

The Elements of New Testament Greek
The Elements of New Testament Greek
by David Wenham

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed!, 2 Oct 2013
I needed it for my university course I'm just about to start and so far it's been great! Easy to work through, well written, good order for learning, etc. Exactly what it should be!

5 Silvine Orange A4 Squared Maths School Exercise Books EX113
5 Silvine Orange A4 Squared Maths School Exercise Books EX113
Offered by K Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars I was SO excited when these arrived in the post!!!, 2 Oct 2013
I was that excited when these arrived that my sister actually posted my excited on Google+ in order to take the mic out of me! But I don't mind... I got 15 books and they're great! They have more pages and smaller squares than the previous ones I had borrowed from school! Fit so much more work in and look great too!

Through The Woods
Through The Woods

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 2 Oct 2013
This review is from: Through The Woods (MP3 Download)
Listened to this almost non-stop since getting it. First time of using the cloud drive for music but it works great! I could download the music to my computer and to my Google Drive for on my Chromebook and the music plays great! Also, now I've installed the DriveTunes app (what these files automatically open in) to my Chromebook it is actually a MUCH better music player to the one I have so far been using!

Get to Grips with English Grammar (Flash)
Get to Grips with English Grammar (Flash)
by Ron Simpson

3.0 out of 5 stars I guess it's what it's supposed to be!, 2 Oct 2013
My university told me to get this as I'm going to be learning Greek. I don't think it's really all that useful though! There's nothing in it I couldn't have learnt from YouTube. But ah well the delivery and product is all great and as expected!

Page: 1 | 2