Profile for Julia71 > Reviews

Content by Julia71

Julia71

Silly Billyz Long Sleeve Baby Feeding Bib/Apron with Snuggleneck in Lime & Royal Blue 1-3 Years
Offered by Megastore 247

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bib out there!, 9 Jun. 2015
I have 4 kids so we've been through a lot of bibs, but this is definitely it. This is the best bib for a self-feeding / baby led weaning infant I've seen. I've binned all the others to buy more of these. They wash easily so I sling it in any wash I'm doing and they dry fast. They don't stain. They have buttons not Velcro so you can wash them with any other clothes. They are close fitting round the neck which minimises the volume of bright orange food getting mashed into the baby's clothes. I am very impressed!

Tisserand Tea-Tree & Mandarin Lip Butter 5ml
Tisserand Tea-Tree & Mandarin Lip Butter 5ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for healing, 11 April 2013
This was the only thing that helped when I cut my lip badly - it was very soothing. Unfortunately I used it lavishly and now the shop I bought it from has stopped stocking it and I can't find it anywhere. Definitely recommended.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars All my kids loved this, 29 Jan. 2012
We were given this when my first daughter was 2. I was sceptical at first, but she loved it then and still gets pleasure out of it (although I don't think it was intended to be loaded with Duplo people - much more hazardous when they all come flying out!). The other two also really enjoy it, and they all play with it. Just buying one now for a friend.

Melissa & Doug Slice & Bake Wooden Cookie Set
Melissa & Doug Slice & Bake Wooden Cookie Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Wooden cookie set, 26 Jan. 2011
My 3 year old daughter loves this. Out of her many Christmas presents this was her absolute favourite and she has played with it nearly every day, offering everyone cookies, counting the cookies into boxes, transferring them into bags, wrapping them up as presents, checking which flavour you want. I was rather taken aback by the popularity of this present. It probably helps that she likes cooking so this is playing at something she understands well. On educational value - we keep losing the odd cookie and then she has to count them, check them against the number of spaces on the tray, and work out how many we are missing.