Profile for C. Winfield > Reviews

Content by C. Winfield

C. Winfield "Cazza" (Maldon, Essex, England)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 20 Nov 2013
Bought this for my daughter's 16th birthday as it is one of the things to have today. Loves it washed and ironed well.

Pug Face Child Large
Pug Face Child Large
Offered by Find Something Different
Price: 12.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 20 Nov 2013
Purchased for my son's birthday as this is the latest thing to have. Loves it and washed lots and colour has held.

The Detective's Daughter
The Detective's Daughter
Price: 2.09

5.0 out of 5 stars The Detective`s Daughter, 24 Aug 2013
Although a bit slow and confusing to start as you jump between past and presents and the different characters, stick with it at it gets to the point you just want to read to find out more.

Brabantia Replacement Line, 65m
Brabantia Replacement Line, 65m
Price: 9.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Washing Line, 19 Oct 2010
I had a Brabantia washing line bought for an anniversary. I was pleased at first but as each line is individualy strung every time you put out a quilt or the wind was a bit strong they would break and my washing was on the ground.
I have now replaced with this line so each row goes all the way round and is secured with plastic peg. The line now stays in place even in the strongest of winds.
Although a bit fidily to replace and needs adjusting after a few times it has been used, it is better than rewashing!!

Pack of 20 Extra Strong Non-Slip Clothes Pegs
Pack of 20 Extra Strong Non-Slip Clothes Pegs
Offered by CaraselleDirect
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Washing Pegs, 19 Oct 2010
These pegs originally came with a cady ordered from Lakeland Limited and I have been on the hunt for some more as they do not sell them seperate from the cady. I don't want to sound sad but they are the best pegs I have used. They stay where they are pegged in the strongest of winds enabling shirts to actually dry with fewer creases. They take thicker items like a quilt and do not leave dirty marks on the clothes.
I do plan to buy some more as my mum was pegging the washing out recently and said how easy they were to use (she suffers with arthritis in her hand). So yes I would recomend this item.

Bake
Bake
by Rachel Allen
Price: 4.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Bake by Rachel Allen, 28 April 2009
This review is from: Bake (Hardcover)
Although I have only had this book a short time the recepies that I have tried have all be great. The instructions are easy to follow with no difficult ingredients to source.
The lemon cup cakes were a great success so much so my 11 year old daughter reproduced with brilliant results.

What Makes Me Me?
What Makes Me Me?
by Robert Winston

5.0 out of 5 stars What makes me me, 16 Feb 2009
This review is from: What Makes Me Me? (Hardcover)
Bought it for my daughter as an interesting Christmas present and she could not put it down reading out facts that even I was unaware of.

Onya Big Chilli Red and Olive - Folding Reusable Shopping Bag - Bag For Life
Onya Big Chilli Red and Olive - Folding Reusable Shopping Bag - Bag For Life

5.0 out of 5 stars Onja bag, 16 Feb 2009
Bought a couple for xmas presents for family and one for myself. I have found it invaluable. It is small and fits into your handbags but a bit like Mary Poppins bag you can get lotsa of stuff in it. Friends keep asking me where I got it from as they are so impressed by it.

The Way Science Works (Science Museum)
The Way Science Works (Science Museum)
by Dorling Kindersley
Price: 4.40

5.0 out of 5 stars The way science works, 16 Feb 2009
Bought this to help my daughter in her year 6 sats, it was so goodf the teacher borrowed it. My younger daughter also found it interesting.