Profile for J. Smith > Reviews

Content by J. Smith

J. Smith (Great Britain)

Page: 1 | 2
JETech® Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 6 4.7"
JETech® Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 6 4.7"
Offered by JEDirect UK

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality, 6 Feb. 2015
Good product. Since made all my friends get tempered glass screen protectors for various other phones

TP-LINK TL-SF1016D 16-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop Switch
TP-LINK TL-SF1016D 16-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop Switch

2.0 out of 5 stars Good. but use with caution, 21 Dec. 2012
Does what it says, but as far as I'm aware you can't change firewall settings.
Basically I have a Sonos music system set up in my house, and I have an Apple Airport broadcasting a wireless network, I had the sonos system pluged into the bridge and then the bridge connected to the Airport.

The Sonos would not work, at all. When I started to move cables, I connected the sonos directly into the airport and BAM, it worked..

Something about this bridge was disallowing the sharing of music, so use with caution.

Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Stiletto Black Ion-Plated Watch #AR3015-53E
Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Stiletto Black Ion-Plated Watch #AR3015-53E

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly beautiful., 13 Jun. 2011
I bought this watch about a year ago for when I worked in a 2 Michelin starred restaurant.
It certainly got attention from colleagues and diners alike, all positive.

It's thin profile is incredible, especially considering it's solar powered.
Also it's exceptionally water proof, I accidently put it through an industrial dish washer, normally with 60 degree water in it, apart from feeling a bit strange because of the rinse aid (which came off after a dip in cold water) it continues to battle on. I wear it in the bath and when I went on holiday, it came in the pool with me of course.

What was a posh looking watch for work has defiantly became part of my life in general thanks to it's comfortable fit and low physical profile, however high social profile.

Also, before I forget, a note on the display.
I have dropped this watch, it was for a time in an industrial vehicle getting covered it dust during a period in which I lost it, and it has never had a scratch on it's perfect display.

30GB Microsoft Zune (Black)
30GB Microsoft Zune (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars I have had my zune for about 2 or 3 years now., 14 April 2009
This review is from: 30GB Microsoft Zune (Black)
And I love it.

30GB of space though, my music collection has expanded and 30gb doesn't cut it, so I'm ordering the Zune 120.

I would recommend one of the newer Zune models now, but this device has served my well for two years of constant use, with NO, and I mean NO scratchs. The glass is very scratch resistant.

Microsoft Basic Optical Mouse Black (Styles may vary)
Microsoft Basic Optical Mouse Black (Styles may vary)
Offered by Buy It Love It

5.0 out of 5 stars Works on any surface, 9 April 2009
When i get back from work at 11 at night, all I wanna do is get into bed, my PC is right near my bed, and this mouse works on most surfaces, eg, Jeans, bed linen, shiny tables, carpet, books etc..

I bought multiple mouses looking for this quality, and then turned back to microsoft for the solution, and they delived.

Microsoft Optical Basic Mouse
Microsoft Optical Basic Mouse

5.0 out of 5 stars You cannot go wrng with this mouse., 8 Jan. 2009
Over the last few days I have been searching for a decent mouse, I went to various shops, bought many different mouses and NONE of them have worked properly (I need a mouse which can work on cloth instead of a mouse mat).
I even triend a Microsoft wireless deskset 700. It failed.

So I thoght, why not try a MS basc mouse, I had used them before and I was happy with it, but I had to give i away with a computer I built..

So when I bought this mouse I was so pleased to have it back under my control. Works on most surfaces!

I highly recommend this mouse, or the MS basic optical mouse V2.0.

Thank you Microsoft for making another great product.

Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic Edition (Upgrade) (PC)
Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic Edition (Upgrade) (PC)

4.0 out of 5 stars Not the best version, but good!, 26 Jun. 2008
I don't see the trouble with it, this version of Vista is made for people who use their PC for basic home use, NOT games and insane movie making.

You only need 512 mb ram to run it, a 1ghz processor, and your going.

It's not as good looking as the other versions of Vista, but it is good for Offices looking for a cheap alternative to upgrading to vista.

Toshiba Satellite Pro A210-1B3 Notebook laptop, AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-60 2.0GHz ( Dual-Core ), 15.4" TFT, 2GB RAM, 250GB Hard-Drive, DVD±RW, WiFi, Windows Vista Home Premium

2.0 out of 5 stars Screen, 17 Jun. 2008
THe screen is terrible, it has like dust inside it, its weird since I have never seen it on another laptop, but this computer has put me off buying from Amazon and Toshiba forever.

Also I had a lovely scratch on the screen, FREE OF CHARGE from whoever boxed it, and one of those broken red pixels.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 19, 2008 9:24 AM BST

Magimix 11147 M200 satin silver and black Nespresso espresso maker
Magimix 11147 M200 satin silver and black Nespresso espresso maker

5.0 out of 5 stars Converted, 25 May 2008
Well, I sit here with the stench of coffee on my breathe and another cup here ready to drink. I love this machine, I used to love tea, but the coffee coming out of this machine is truely magical!

I recommend to everyone who loves coffee.

Windows Vista, Ultimate Edition with Service Pack 1 (32-bit and 64-bit DVD) (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 25 May 2008
If your PC if good enough to run this, get it! Well worth the money. You can use the DVD again to upgrade other PC's and use your credit card to activate them online.

The features such as areo are amazing, they make the whole os look so beautiful!

Page: 1 | 2