Profile for J. Benton > Reviews

Content by J. Benton

J. Benton "Book Addict" (Mids, UK)

Le Temps Viendra: A Novel of Anne Boleyn Vol 1
Le Temps Viendra: A Novel of Anne Boleyn Vol 1
by Sarah A Morris

5.0 out of 5 stars I rarely write reviews, but..., 19 Oct 2013
I very rarely write reviews on here, but I felt I just had to! I love historical fiction, and I, too, am a fan of Queen Anne. The writing feels like you're really there, the description is amazing, especially the fashions of the time and the depth of Anne and Henry's love for one another. Having it alongside a twenty-first century love triangle made it all the more poignant. It is a fantastic take on the story, from an angle I haven't seen explored before. Absolutely amazing, I'm off to read the next one!

The Complete West Wing: Seasons 1-7 (44 Disc Box Set) [DVD]
The Complete West Wing: Seasons 1-7 (44 Disc Box Set) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Martin Sheen
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Complete Series!, 25 Mar 2009
Excellent- the whole lot in one beautifully packaged collection. Keeps my boyfriend happy anyway :) Highly recommended for any West Wing fan.

Hama Notebook Messenger Bag "aha" Dark Grey
Hama Notebook Messenger Bag "aha" Dark Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Hama Bag, 25 Mar 2009
Lovely looking bag, fits my laptop absolutely perfectly, exactly what I needed for a stylish Uni bag- like the other reviewer said, it stands out as a perfect bag amongst the dull blacks and bright 'girly' bags, while being brilliantly functional. I'd recommend it to anyone.

42 All Time Classics (Nintendo DS)
42 All Time Classics (Nintendo DS)
Offered by Renaissance

5.0 out of 5 stars 42 Games? You betcha!, 27 Aug 2007
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I loved this! Out of the seven games I have, this is the one that spends most of it's time in the DS itself. It has incredible replay value, and with games varying from the time consuming to the short & sweet, you can always find something to suit your circumstance and mood and there is something for everything. True, it doesn't show the skill a dedicated game would have, but for the money, it's damn good value. I highly recommend it.