Profile for Mr Matthews > Reviews

Content by Mr Matthews

Mr Matthews "marshallmatthews"

I Can't Go for That (No Can Do) (Single Version)
I Can't Go for That (No Can Do) (Single Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tune!, 1 Jan. 2015
What a great tune, rediscovered.

Flying Fairy Ocean Breeze by Flutterbye
Flying Fairy Ocean Breeze by Flutterbye
Offered by Hopi | Direct

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment, 1 Jan. 2015
I have a disappointed daughter after Christmas and should have heeded the reviews. It does not hover - it flies, yes, but up to the ceiling and then across to the wall which halts its flight. A great example of marketing and ads exceeding reality.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 2, 2015 7:32 PM GMT

Vango Tigris 400, 600 & 800 Repair Pole Pack
Vango Tigris 400, 600 & 800 Repair Pole Pack
Offered by Tentspares

3.0 out of 5 stars Did the job but had to cut to size, 11 Jun. 2014
First and foremost it works - we repaired a broken pole on our Vango Tigris 600. As the small print said, we had to saw off part of the repair pole to fit to size. As such, it seems more like a generic tent repair pole pack rather than specifically for Vango Tigris as listed. If you buy with this knowledge then you should be fine.

Rotastak Rainbow Runner
Rotastak Rainbow Runner

2.0 out of 5 stars Too noisy, badly designed, 28 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Rotastak Rainbow Runner (Misc.)
Our mice love the wheel but it is too noisy. It should be a smooth runner but the wheel has too much side to side give on the axle so makes a hug racket. We even bought a second one thinking it was a one off fault. I know small animals will want to use it at night but it could be at an acceptable volume level if it was better designed.

F1 2011 (Nintendo 3DS)
F1 2011 (Nintendo 3DS)
Offered by Nicholas Kleé Fine Designs

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money at £6, 16 Mar. 2013
I rate this 4 stars for value. The game is a bit hard to play but priced at £6 (December 2012) it was a great extra addition to my son's new 3DS giving him an extra game to choose from.

Girls/Kids Blue Flowers Silicone Slap/Snap On Watch. Hypo Allergenic. Fits All Wrists

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured, 16 Mar. 2013
We wanted this watch for a 7yo and like it because it has each hour marked on it. When it arrived it had a different face with just the 3,6,9, and 12 marked so it is harder for them to judge the time.

Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 (PC/Mac)
Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 (PC/Mac)

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing upgrade, 27 April 2011
After having the original Photoshop Album and Photoshop Elements 2.0 for 8 years or so, I decided to upgrade to combine the two and take advantage of the links to Facebook and Flickr. Despite having a 64 bit Windows 7 machine with plenty of memory, this package is slower than my old packages. Painfully slow at times (like dealing with a web based service with a slow connection). So just for general use around the catalogue of pictures (only imported 3,500 so far), it is poor. I have not had a chance to use the additional features (e.g. editing yet) due to its general operation.