Profile for T. B. Verner > Reviews

Content by T. B. Verner

T. B. Verner

Pricing for Profit: How to Develop a Powerful Pricing Strategy for Your Business
Price: 16.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book that simplifies the importance of pricing strategies, 26 Mar 2014
This is the 2nd time I have read this book. I would strongly urge any business owner, senior manager or business consultant to read this book at it simplifies how and why you need to be 100% with your pricing as it effects your bottom line if you don't.

I have been implementing a few of these strategies into clients with great success.

Great reading :-)

Tom

No B.S. Time Management for Entrepreneurs: The Ultimate No Holds Barred Kick Butt Take No Prisoners Guide to Time Productivity and Sanity

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book to recap how to manage your time, 28 Dec 2013
I have just finished reading this book which I really enjoyed.

This book reminds us to be careful of the time vampires who eat into your time, which will inevitably cost you billable hours.

There's not much that I didn't know in this book to be honest but I believe it's vitally important to re address these factors on a regular basis to ensure we use our time effectively and efficiently.

it's the the sort of book you should read every year. I really enjoyed it!

The Consultant's Toolkit: 45 High-Impact Questionnaires, Activities, and How-To Guides for Diagnosing and Solving Client Problems
by Mel Silberman
Price: 22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is essential for every consultant......, 24 Jan 2010
I was recommended this book by a friend who, like me is in the consultancy business. There are absolutely lots of ideas for running `work shops'; therefore, you should never be stuck for ideas. There is also a section where you can download the workshop templates that appear in the book to use with clients. Highly recommended!