Profile for Joakim Thulin > Reviews

Content by Joakim Thulin

Joakim Thulin (Uppsala, Sweden)

Under Armour CC Storm Transit Men's Hooded Sweatshirt, Black/White FR: M (Manufacturer Size: MD)
Offered by GolfBase

4.0 out of 5 stars just as it looks like, go get it, 20 Sept. 2014
Warm and cosy, just as it looks like, go get it!

SAUCONY Men's Triumph 10 Running Shoes, Silver/Black/Orange, UK8.5
SAUCONY Men's Triumph 10 Running Shoes, Silver/Black/Orange, UK8.5
Offered by SELECT ELITE

5.0 out of 5 stars they perform great., 9 Aug. 2014
Saucony delivers, as always. The shoes are made for mass training, as a work horse. Except for worn off fabric at the heels, they perform great.

WD My Passport Ultra 2TB USB 3.0 Portable Drive with Auto and Cloud Backup - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Aug. 2014
Great product, fast as it should be, solid feel

Anker® USB 3.0 7-Port Hub + 2 Charge-Only Ports - 5V 2.1A and 5V 1.5A, 12V 4A Power Adapter and 3.5-foot USB 3.0 Cable Included

4.0 out of 5 stars It just works. I get anticipated high speed transfer ..., 9 Aug. 2014
It just works. I get anticipated high speed transfer rates from my external USB3 disks. I haven't really used the two charge-only ports yet, so I can't comment on them.

Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex USB 3.0 Desktop Adapater
Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex USB 3.0 Desktop Adapater

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 9 Aug. 2014
The only thing I miss is a European AC-plug adapter, the package just included a British and a US

Russell Hobbs 15082 1.7 L Blue Illuminating Glass Kettle
Russell Hobbs 15082 1.7 L Blue Illuminating Glass Kettle
Offered by iShop Crystals

4.0 out of 5 stars Cherenkov light in a kettle!, 5 Jan. 2010
First this: -Amazing to have something that looks like the beautiful blue Cherenkov light in a kitchen! In Sweden we usually have 10 A fuses for ordinary appliances, so I had to have an electrician come over and upgrade the fuse to 13 A for this 3 kW monster to work. After replacing the British plug I finally got the kettle into action and it works wonderful. It is fast and beautiful to look at, it is easy to pour from and easy to fill with cold water. The only thing that worries me is the thin and fragile-looking power switch.