Profile for maureend > Reviews

Content by maureend

maureend

Page: 1 | 2
Mouth and Tongue Let's Have Some Fun!
Mouth and Tongue Let's Have Some Fun!
by Karina Hopper

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book for all those children having problems with speech ..., 12 April 2015
Excellent book for all those children having problems with speech - particularly if they have had glue ear as babies - something that delays speech development. It is fun as well - for the carer and the child.

Winter of the World (The Century Trilogy Book 2)
Winter of the World (The Century Trilogy Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Not the most imaginative work of fiction but an excellent read and catch up on history in the 20th ..., 4 Oct. 2014
Not the most imaginative work of fiction but an excellent read and catch up on history in the 20th Century. Something to take on holiday for a really good diversion.

Salter 145 Mechanical Bathroom Scale
Salter 145 Mechanical Bathroom Scale

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Sept. 2014
Excellent services all round....great product as well.

Drive Medical R8BL-23 Lightweight Aluminium Padded Seat Rollator Blue
Drive Medical R8BL-23 Lightweight Aluminium Padded Seat Rollator Blue
Offered by Millercare Mobility Specialists

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for my 90 year old Mum, 29 Aug. 2014
Great value for my 90 year old Mum. Very stable and easy to fold down. She can sit down on it as well when she gets tired with shopping. Fantastic aid for someone who needs to be stable when out walking.

Elemental Polo Red SS13 XL
Elemental Polo Red SS13 XL

5.0 out of 5 stars First class garment for golf wear, 21 Aug. 2014
Excellent value for the quality of the product.

Looks good and dries so quickly - does not need ironing.

Solgar, Whey To Go, Whey Protein Powder, Natural Chocolate Flavour, 41 oz (1162 g)
Offered by united care

5.0 out of 5 stars The best ever Protein Powder ever!, 13 Jun. 2014
I have used Solgar Whey to Go for many years and it is, by far, the most effective and delicious of all the protein powders out there in terms of quality and taste. Easy to use and best value.

Sane New World: Taming the Mind
Sane New World: Taming the Mind

5.0 out of 5 stars Common Sense from Ruby Wax, 25 Mar. 2014
I have always admired Ruby Wax for her straightforward honesty!

Did not know until recently she had experienced mental health problems and feel she is doing a wonderful job of promoting more awareness through her book and one woman show.

The book was very enjoyable and made sense of lots of areas where we can all do our best to prevent ourselves from feeling ashamed when we feel so down and able to cope.

I think that this book will help many people of all ages to accept that we cannot be perfect......we can help ourselves to make sense of the world and "mindfulness" is the way to go. Thank you Ruby....you are very inspirational and I have bought two more copies of the book for friends and family members who need to live in the moment and "today."

A White Bedspread/Throw in King Size
A White Bedspread/Throw in King Size

5.0 out of 5 stars New Bedspread, 28 Aug. 2013
This arrived within two days of ordering, well packaged and looks great value for money.......looks like the bedspreads you have in boutique hotels. I am very pleased with it, great value for the money.

And the Mountains Echoed
And the Mountains Echoed

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourite authors!, 27 Aug. 2013
Excellent story telling once again from this author. I really enjoyed the book and all the characters. Helps us all to understand the very sad but rich history of Afghanistan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent reminder on how to live your life., 13 Aug. 2013
I downloaded this after I read an Article in the Guardian newspaper and also watched Brene Brown deliver one of her "Ted" lectures.

This book does not disappoint. It reminds us all of how we must dare to live more bravely and speak up.....and most of all for parents....how to ensure that your children can optimise their lives without fearing vulnerability.

Excellent all round help and guidance from this inspirational lady.

Page: 1 | 2