Profile for Lorna Byrne > Reviews

Absorbine Liquid Embrocation 450ml Horse/Dog Liniment
Offered by Cambridge Pet Store
Price: 12.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Horse Liniment not just for horses, 10 Aug 2014
This is a great product, genlte, soothing but an efective help on sore muscles - this is used by myself, not for a horse! As good as, if not better than anything available for humans.

ELECTRUEPARTE 62 & U62 Vacuum cleaner dust bag (Pack of 5) For DIRT DEVIL DDCYLBG7
Offered by Dynamic Deals Limited
Price: 4.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Bags of strength, 7 July 2014
Good dust bags, just what I needed and reasonably priced. These look strong too, when more are needed I will be back, fast delivery too. Thank you.

Lorna

floor tool for Dirt Devil DDCYLBG5 and DDCYLBG7
floor tool for Dirt Devil DDCYLBG5 and DDCYLBG7
Offered by The Bag Lady
Price: 9.35

5.0 out of 5 stars What a difference a new floor tool/ hoover head makes, 7 July 2014
I hadn't realised how old and inefficient my old hoover head was until I used your new one for the first time! At first I thought you'd sent the wrong one, but realised that the new design of head fits all. Thank you for such a fast delivery and sorry I took so long to give feedback. I will be back if anything else is needed

Brand New Quality Womens Soft Nappa Leather Purse Organiser (Black)
Brand New Quality Womens Soft Nappa Leather Purse Organiser (Black)
Offered by chervi-lane
Price: 7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars black leather purse organiser, 6 May 2014
I liked the look of this item, and it is nice, good quality leather, decent stitching, loads of room for everything. I had thought it might have been a bit slimmer, as it is quite bulky - but you can't have everything and it does the job well.

Yesterday's Britain: Highlands [DVD]
Yesterday's Britain: Highlands [DVD]
Offered by soundsunlimited
Price: 14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Yesterday's Britain - Highlands, 31 Mar 2014
This was a lovely trip down memory lane, ssing the Highlands of Scotland before modern roads, traffic - a look at another world.that has long gone. The scenery hasn't changed but man's impact on it was mininal then. The three films are equally good, the wildlife photography is parcticularly good, given the basic cameraas around in the 1950s.

HOT WATER BOTTLE NEW & SEALED ONLY 3.99. NATURAL RUBBER
HOT WATER BOTTLE NEW & SEALED ONLY 3.99. NATURAL RUBBER
Offered by toner1
Price: 3.40

5.0 out of 5 stars natural rubber hot water bottles, 22 Dec 2013
These are the real thing, proper old fashioned hot water bottles. They last very well even when used every day. Don't consider anything else, the price is very reasonable too - you won't find such quality at that price anywhere.

Potters Chest Mixture Syrup 150 ml
Potters Chest Mixture Syrup 150 ml
Price: 5.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Potters chest mixture syrup, 22 Dec 2013
I needed something non-antibiotic to sort out a chesty cough. This stuff seems to help and reminds me of the taste of cough mixtures when I was young, many moons ago. Give it a try if you need something.

Listening for the Heartbeat of God: A Celtic Spirituality
Listening for the Heartbeat of God: A Celtic Spirituality
by Philip J. Newell
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Listening to the Heartbeat of God, 22 Dec 2013
A very interesting book. I had borrowed it from the library, but decided that I really should buy it and read it again.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Potters pastilles catarrh extra strong, 22 Dec 2013
Having been advised that these pastilles were just what my husband needed, I bought some. They are a good, non-antibiotic way of relieving the problems of catarrh. He would recommend them to anyone.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Potter's Elixer of Echinacea, 10 Nov 2013
This is the best Echinacea to buy, my daughter swears by it, and some other brand I bought for my husband didn't seem to do anything for him. I would recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4