Profile for Wendy > Reviews

Flower Journal #7: Geraniums (blank pages): 200 Page Journal
Flower Journal #7: Geraniums (blank pages): 200 Page Journal
by Flower Journal
Price: 7.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty cover but I believe they are over priced, 16 July 2014
I am dissapointed, my mistake each sheet counts as 2 pages. I thought there would be 200 sheets of paper. Each cream page has heading "Flower Journal". Pretty cover but I believe they are over priced.

Red Camper Van - Fine China Mug & Coaster Set
Red Camper Van - Fine China Mug & Coaster Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 July 2014
this was bought as a gift for a campervan fanatic and she loves it

Garden Fine China Mug in Presentation Gift Box
Garden Fine China Mug in Presentation Gift Box
Offered by Luxtons 2
Price: 7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars handles are easy and comfortable to hold and very pretty, 16 July 2014
These mugs are lovely to drink from, handles are easy and comfortable to hold and very pretty. the mugs were well wrapped and delivered on time.

Zebra Jimnie Ball Point Pen 0.7mm Fine Black - Pack of 12
Zebra Jimnie Ball Point Pen 0.7mm Fine Black - Pack of 12
Offered by OMGHOWCHEAP LTD
Price: 7.40

1.0 out of 5 stars which is a fantastic pen. The style was "Classic", 8 July 2014
I expected the Jimnie ball point which I have been using for many years, which is a fantastic pen. The style was "Classic". This pen is a gel pen which made the .7mm point thicker than the Classic ball point. From the description, "Zebra Jimnie Ball Point 0.7mm Fine Black" I did not expect to receive a gel pen with a point I would not describe as fine. I gave one order to a friend who likes gel pens and the other order from different supplier I returned.

Morphy Richards 6-Piece Stainless Steel Accents Knife Block Set, Red
Morphy Richards 6-Piece Stainless Steel Accents Knife Block Set, Red
Offered by Topnotchsales
Price: 30.00

3.0 out of 5 stars I have a better bread knife and the blade of that one is ..., 8 July 2014
Really dissapointe, the shape of the block takes up more room an the worktop. The colour of the handles is gorgeous but when I tried to use the bread knife it wouldn't cut very well. The blade is thick, I have a better bread knife and the blade of that one is much thinner.

Maine New England Womens Dark Pink Mini Floral Printed T-Shirt 16
Maine New England Womens Dark Pink Mini Floral Printed T-Shirt 16
Offered by Debenhams
Price: 18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 8 July 2014
This garment was bought as a birthday gift and was received extremely well. Brilliant and perfect fit. I have bought many Maine New England garments and I am delighted with all of them. Extremely well made and very good quality all round.

WRANGLER Women's Daisy Western Slim Fit Long Sleeve Shirt, Pink (Glow), Size 16 (Manufacturer Size:X-Large)
Price: 21.26

3.0 out of 5 stars very dissapointed, 8 July 2014
I didn't read the sizing when ordering this and when it arrived discovered it was slim fit. I have given it as a gift to a young relation. The material was very thin and felt like the newness had been washed out. This Wrangler shirt is well made and would be OK for summer weather. I did not like the way it was delivered, rolled up and tied with a piece of the same fabric. It does cut packaging waste but I do like to receive new clothing folded nicely.

WRANGLER Long Sleeve Sammy Women's Shirt Calypso Coral X-Large
WRANGLER Long Sleeve Sammy Women's Shirt Calypso Coral X-Large
Price: 38.71

3.0 out of 5 stars extremely dissapointed, 8 July 2014
The material of this shirt was so thin I thought someone had already washed the newness from it. I expected so much more from a wrangler garment. It was packaged in a roll tied up with a strip of the same material. Possibly saving on packaging waste but not satisfactory when receiving a new garment. I paid reduced price but dont think it was worth that.

Morphy Richards - Accents Small Red Storage Canister with Glass Lid
Morphy Richards - Accents Small Red Storage Canister with Glass Lid
Offered by Pricelover Deals
Price: 12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good seal, 21 Jun 2014
These have extremely good seal around the barrel, very good quality. The only fault I have found is when submerged, water stays between glass and metal on lid. I like them very much.

Grosche Verona Hand Blow Glass Double Walled Latte Cup, 16 oz.
Grosche Verona Hand Blow Glass Double Walled Latte Cup, 16 oz.
Offered by Rizpresso
Price: 11.98

3.0 out of 5 stars second choice, 21 Jun 2014
I prefer the rounder Grosche mug, but couldn't find individual ones for sale. I thought they were perfect these are OK.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3