Profile for L. R. Doane > Reviews

Content by L. R. Doane

L. R. Doane "book doane" (Brighton, United Kingom)

Aids Awareness Gay and Lesbian Pride Rainbow Flag Pin Badge
Aids Awareness Gay and Lesbian Pride Rainbow Flag Pin Badge
Offered by 1000 Flags UK

5.0 out of 5 stars def A+ seller, 12 Jan 2013
Been looking around for a decent enamel Ribbon badge, and finally found this site. Always a little dubious when comes to pictures, but wasn’t let down. Item perfect as described, and also decently made.

Will be using again, and friends have asked where they can but one, so have re-directed them to this seller.

In my saved sellers list, def be using again, in the near future.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars fast, reliable, well packaged, sold as seen :) no problems., 12 Jan 2013
Item was greatly reduced from Apples normal £60+ mark.
Item, was fully sealed box, provided with a detailed printed registration Invoice.
Definitely on my saved sellers list. Would have no hesitation in using them again.

Fast, courteous, and delivered exactly what I wanted.
Many Thanks. Happy customer. Def worth 5 stars.

iPhone 5 Screen Protector Guard / Film / Cover / Case 6-in-1 Pack
iPhone 5 Screen Protector Guard / Film / Cover / Case 6-in-1 Pack
Offered by ClickJunkie

4.0 out of 5 stars item just what i needed, worked great :), 12 Jan 2013
easy2 apply, but at least you get 6 in case you mess up 1st attempt. well packaged and prompt delivery. Does the trick.
If your a novice it may take a couple of attempts, hence probably why 6 sheets.

But all in all, a good value purchase for the money. No problem using seller again.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars works perfectly, 9 Jan 2013
After seeing so many of the lightning charger cables on offer, I was a tad sceptical, as my last purchase of the same item, turned out, they hadn't got the correct chip sorted within the lead. But when my product arrived, I was more than happy. The item was securely packaged, and it worked perfectly, even through a 3rd party USB host, rather than direct from the plug. Def have book marked this seller, and will be confident to use them again, should I require any more Apple accessories. Good Seller, very prompt and a great service.

BH5- Glow Professional Comedone Extractor with Lancet (Both Ends Unscrew) - Best Quality @ Best Price!!
Offered by Paragon Enterprise Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars it works, 28 Feb 2011
item arrived as described, though the packaging, was just a normal white envelope, with no padding at all. could of been more securely packed.

5.0 out of 5 stars great portable hard drive, 26 Jun 2009
Western Digital My Passport Essential 250GB USB Portable External Hard Drive

already own 1 in white, but this one was for work, as I was accumulating far too many usb sticks, this does exactly what I wont, and it works on bot windows/mac - for work its always with me, makes everything easier. would highly recommend this one, and its small

HP Wireless Laser Mini Mouse - Turquoise
HP Wireless Laser Mini Mouse - Turquoise

5.0 out of 5 stars ideal travel mouse, 26 Jun 2009
great little mouse, the usb stick just slots in the back and worked straight away. would recommend this, essential if your out and about.

Travels With My Aunt (Vintage Classics)
Travels With My Aunt (Vintage Classics)
by Graham Greene

5.0 out of 5 stars one of the best books ive read in years., 23 May 2009
I saw the film on TCM many years ago, late at night when I couldnt sleep in the early hours, I saw the titles come up and Maggie Smith was in it, so pressed record, and had a VHS copy for years. Been searching the net for the DVD, but no luck, or silly Prices.
Its more of Maggies more unknown films, but hysterical from start to end, her performance as the 'eccentric aunt' is one of her best in my opinion. Buy this book, and the film is true to the book.
a Great read, its the only 1 book I always carry with me.

Buy it and enjoy it, and get a copy of the film if you can and have never seen it. It takes prized place on my bookshelf.