Profile for J. Laursen > Reviews

Content by J. Laursen

J. Laursen (Isle of Wight, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Bosch Decalcifying Tablets for Coffee Machines and Kettles, 6 Tablets
Bosch Decalcifying Tablets for Coffee Machines and Kettles, 6 Tablets
Offered by DESCALER co uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Bosch Decalcifying Tablets for Coffee Machines and Kettles, 15 Nov 2013
Couldn't find these in any shop and my Tassimo was refusing to work without a descaling. Simple and easy to use.

Ernie Ball Earthwood Light Acoustic Guitar Strings
Ernie Ball Earthwood Light Acoustic Guitar Strings
Offered by 1234 deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Ernie Ball Earthwood Light Acoustic Guitar Strings, 15 Nov 2013
We love all Ernie Ball strings, love all the different packages. The acoustic needed restringing and this was our first choice.

Hippy Wig & Beard Set - Adult Accessory
Hippy Wig & Beard Set - Adult Accessory
Offered by everyCasa Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars Hippy Wig & Beard Set - Adult Accessory, 15 Nov 2013
This was bought with the Jesus costume, great set and easy to wear. The beard and wig set have been worn several times now!

Jesus mens fancy dress costume
Jesus mens fancy dress costume
Offered by CuteBitz Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Jesus mens fancy dress costume, 15 Nov 2013
My son used this for his Halloween costume, everyone loved it. It fitted really well even though he's really tall.

Bosch Original Tassimo Cleaning Tablets (1 Box of 10 Tablets) c/w FREE Cadbury Chocolate Bar (Bosch Pt No 310575)
Offered by Quailitas Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Bosch Original Tassimo Cleaning Tablets, 15 Nov 2013
Easy to use and great results. Have used them for cleaning thermos that tasted of coffee, now it can be used for hot water for tea

I Will Be Motivational Art Poster Print - 33x48 cm
I Will Be Motivational Art Poster Print - 33x48 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars I Will Be... Poster, 1 April 2013
I love the photograph quality of the print, I had bought something similar for 3x the price which was on gorgeous hand made paper, but at a higher price so I wasn't sure what to expect. The quality is however really good.
I must however warn that they were sent from the USA and I had to pay £6.31 customs and an £8 handling fee for the Post Office!

This Is Your Life Motivational Quote Poster - 33x48 cm
This Is Your Life Motivational Quote Poster - 33x48 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars This is Your Life... Poster, 1 April 2013
I love the photograph quality of the print, I had bought something similar for 3x the price which was on gorgeous hand made paper, but at a higher price so I wasn't sure what to expect. The quality is however great. There is a slight difference to the manifesto that I previously bought and gifted, but this is also good.

Poster - 91 x 61 cm - Dalai Lama: Instructions for Life Without Frame
Poster - 91 x 61 cm - Dalai Lama: Instructions for Life Without Frame

3.0 out of 5 stars Dalai Lama poster, 1 April 2013
The poster itself is on rather cheap paper and not as good as I expected, although I really just wanted these instructions as a print so I am happy with that.

Infrared reflector lamp, E27/100W-R95, PHILIPS
Infrared reflector lamp, E27/100W-R95, PHILIPS
Offered by Zoo & Gartenbedarf München

5.0 out of 5 stars Infrared lamp, 1 April 2013
I was really pleased to find these bulbs so much cheaper so ordered 2. Then they both arrived broken, so I contacted the seller and they sent replacements straight away and threw in an extra one for free! They arrived with improved packing and are all fine so I'm really pleased with the product and service!!

Super Water under sink filter. Unlimited crystal clear safe water for 12 months direct from your existing tap. FDA approved. Removes 99% of chlorine and other contaminants. Also removes 85% of flouride. Simple to fit under any hot or cold tap - Even caravans, mobile homes and boats. Made in the UK. Guaranteed for 12 months. Free standard delivery.
Offered by Aquatiere

5.0 out of 5 stars Under sink Water Filter, 1 April 2013
Love this, the ease of installation and removal when changing over, plus I don't need an extra tap! I looked up filters that remove fluoride and this one removes a higher amount than most other simple filtration systems!

Page: 1 | 2