Profile for C. Allison > Reviews

Content by C. Allison

C. Allison "LC" (North Yorkshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
EARLYBIRD SAVINGS Clear Ultra Thin 0.5mm Matte Protector Case Cover For iPhone5 iPhone 5 5G 6th + Free Screen Protector & Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus
Offered by Early Bird Savings

5.0 out of 5 stars They say buy cheap buy twice - this is the exception!, 17 Feb 2014
Unbelievably cheap, exellent postal time and packaging, and a fab product that does its job and does not affct the size or look of my nice slim phone.
Love it!!!

Safe House
Safe House

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!!, 28 Jun 2013
This review is from: Safe House (Kindle Edition)
I pnly bought this book as it was advertised before a mediocre programme on TV - but the bike attracted me!!
This book is fantastic, a complling read with more twists and turns than you can shake a stick at!!
If you are thinking of buying it - then do!

Aquarius® Unity Stripe Paste Velcro Hand Made Individual Colour Case Cover Holder Stand for Microsoft Surface RT 10.6 Inch Tablet with Adjustable Viewing Stand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 28 Jun 2013
I found it hard to find Surface products and was looking for a gift for a teenager.
This is perfect - multi-coloured so made the choice easy and fits with the various colour keyboards
Brilliant quality and the receiver loves it!!

iTechCover® Microsoft Surface Windows 8 Tablet Clear Anti-Scratch Screen Protector Shield - 6-in-1 Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 28 Jun 2013
Its hard to find Surface Products, but this is great:
Great Price
Fast Delivery
Loads of covers in the pack
Does the job nicely!
Highly recommended

Perfect Crime
Perfect Crime

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect Lunch Break Read, 28 Jun 2013
This review is from: Perfect Crime (Kindle Edition)
A very short sotry to suit a lunch-break
I would like the author to do a full version as I think there is so much sub-text that would be excellent explored or better yet.....made into a movie!

Love Lust Faith + Dreams
Love Lust Faith + Dreams

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST BUY ALBUM!!!, 28 Jun 2013
Now, I'm a real and proper Thirty Seconds fan and this album does not disappoint!!
I admittedly had to listen to it a 2 or 3 times to get into it - but thats usual for me.
I've not stopped playing it since and whne you listen to all of their albuims back to back you can follow thier muiscal journey and get a real sense of how they've grown as a band.
ACE!

Family Matters (DiCarlo Brides book 4) (The DiCarlo Brides)
Family Matters (DiCarlo Brides book 4) (The DiCarlo Brides)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Summer Read, 28 Jun 2013
I'd highly recommend this book to anyone who likes a bit of chick-lit and a light read.
of the series this book for me had the most depth and grit but it was still what I consider a 'light' read - an easy and compelling page turner!

Reclaiming His Bride (DiCarlo Brides book 3) (The DiCarlo Brides)
Reclaiming His Bride (DiCarlo Brides book 3) (The DiCarlo Brides)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Perfect Light Read, 28 Jun 2013
Of the series this was my least favourite but I still found myself unable to put it down until I'd devoured the whole thing!

SEALed With Love (DiCarlo Brides book 2) (The DiCarlo Brides)
SEALed With Love (DiCarlo Brides book 2) (The DiCarlo Brides)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Perfect Summer Read, 28 Jun 2013
Some f the story lines are a little unbvelievable but thats what makes tjhis book so quirky and liekable.
Buy buy buy!! Its a perfect summer holiday romance read :)

A Perfect Fit (DiCarlo Brides Book 1) (The DiCarlo Brides)
A Perfect Fit (DiCarlo Brides Book 1) (The DiCarlo Brides)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Perfect Easy read, 28 Jun 2013
The characters are likeable yet not too taxing, and you find yourself being carried along being able to see and imagine the resort, feel the sun (or snow) on your face and smell the open air of Aspen.
I'm usually a crime / thriller fan but chose this initially becasue it was free! And the marketing works - I ended up buying and reading the entire series in a week and want the next intallment to come out!

Page: 1 | 2