Profile for Buddy Lancaster > Reviews

Content by Buddy Lancaster

Buddy Lancaster (London, UK)

Teach Yourself Ballroom Dancing (TYG)
Teach Yourself Ballroom Dancing (TYG)
by Craig Revel Horwood

5.0 out of 5 stars useful and inspirational, 27 Sep 2008
this book inspired me to take lessons at my local dance school and was really useful for getting started and learning all the different names for the steps and lots of coloured photos to refer to. I can highly recommend it if you think you've got two left feet. It is fun and has lots of info in it for finding out where schools of dance are etc and all the info you need for starting out.

All Balls and Glitter: My Life
All Balls and Glitter: My Life
by Craig Revel Horwood

5.0 out of 5 stars A-MA-ZING!, 14 Sep 2008
All Balls and Glitter was a sensational read - I could'nt put it down.

What ever you thought of Craig from Strictly (acid tongued and critical) certainly portrays himself in a very different light and openly exposes his secret past. He takes us back to his childhood of rural Australia and his desperate actions to get him out of a miserable childhood. Taking the reader on a wonderful and colorful journey to how Craig became the judge we all love to hate.

It has gossip, truth, scandal, sex and love everything you want in a good Barbara Cartland !! But this is Craigs real life and is no fictional story ! A wonderful addictive read.

It appeals to everybody, and highly recommend this book its certainly not DULL DULL DULL !!