Profile for LellyJ > Reviews

Clinique Superfine Liner For Brows - SOFT BLONDE - Brow Pencil
Offered by M Stores
Price: 14.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for Blondes, 14 Feb 2014
Good product BUT this pencil is much softer than the soft brown which I had previously. Consequently it uses up much more quickly. Would still buy it again though.

The Misremembered Man
The Misremembered Man
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sad, funny, uplifting, 8 Feb 2014
The characters and irish-accented dialogue are so real they are practically in the room with you! Heart-wrenching at times, particularly when you know Jamie's early experiences are based on real-life accounts. Laugh out loud funny at other times - "hungry as a homeless tapeworm" had me giggling for ages. Suspense builds through the book to an almost unbearable amount near the end. Absolutely loved this book and would recommend it to anyone.

Nearest Thing to Crazy
Nearest Thing to Crazy
Price: 2.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Elizabeth Forbes - Nearest Thing to Crazy, 17 Dec 2013
I don't often write reviews as I read many, many books. 9 out of 10 of them may be good but are instantly forgettable. This book definitely falls into the other 10%. Without giving the game away I was torn between not being able to turn the pages over fast enough and thinking can I bear to turn the page over, I'm not sure I want to know! Absolutely fabulous read, highly recommended.

Me Before You
Me Before You
Price: 3.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Unputdownable, 25 Mar 2012
This review is from: Me Before You (Kindle Edition)
I don't normallly do reviews, but this book was sssooooo good i had to! I have MS so it had particular resonance re. disability, but I defy anyone not to be moved, even to tears.