Profile for Emma Thomas > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Kettler Sao Paulo II Go Kart
Kettler Sao Paulo II Go Kart

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing! My 4 year old loves this, 17 July 2014
This review is from: Kettler Sao Paulo II Go Kart (Toy)
Amazing! My 4 year old loves this! Well made, didn't take too long to assemble, although we didn't get the correct instructions for the model we purchased :-/ Great price in comparison to well known toy shops.

Blossom Cake Decorating Starter Kit 3
Blossom Cake Decorating Starter Kit 3
Offered by Blossom Sugar Art

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 14 Mar 2014
Fantastic piece of kit! Lovely results, fool proof in fact! Good price, would have cost lots more if bought separately. Beautifully gift wrapped as standard too.

Pack of 6 latex balloons - blue boys 1st Birthday print - 11"
Pack of 6 latex balloons - blue boys 1st Birthday print - 11"
Offered by Ed's Party Pieces

5.0 out of 5 stars Best balloons ever!, 11 Feb 2014
These are the best balloons I've ever bought! Inflated to a large size, and stayed inflated...... For 6 weeks!!!! They were used by my elder son and his daddy to have quite rough balloon fights each evening, and still didn't go down, or pop. After 6 weeks I'd had enough, they had to go, so out came the pins. Otherwise I think they would've still been around for my little boys 2nd birthday!

Engraved/Personalised Alaska Crystal Whisky Glass 18th/21st/30th/40th/50th/60th Birthday/Best Man/Usher/Wedding Gift
Offered by Cr8AGift

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 9 Jan 2014
Really lovely item I had engraved from my boys to their Daddy. Will buy again as other gifts later this year. Extremely well packaged. Comes in a lovely sturdy gift box. Arrived quickly, despite me ordering close to Christmas. Excellent communication from seller. And hubby was chuffed too :-)

Ivory White Chiffon flower & Feathers fascinator on comb , Ideal Wedding, Ladies day, Race meetings,
Offered by Top Brand Cosmetics UK Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks more expensive than it was, 5 Aug 2013
I loved this, but sadly didn't get to wear it for the event I intended (arrived too late, but was my own fault).

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 5 Aug 2013
Fab item, lovely colour. Very easy to apply and look amazing when done. Lovely finishing touch to my sons room.

Black Polka Dots Gel Case For Apple iPhone 4s 4 s 4g 8GB 16GB 32GB 64GB + Screen Protector
Offered by Tiny Deal

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks fab, seems flimsy but ok..., 5 Aug 2013
Looks fab, seems flimsy but ok... Cover fits my iPhone 4 well. Screen protector looks rubbish after applying but IMO they always do. Plastic seems a bit thin, so not exactly sure how long it will last, but I've dropped it already and it's been fine. Some light surface scratches after a day, but not noticeable unless you are looking for them. Bargin for the price I paid.... Just over a quid!

Red Paper Party Bags - Pack of 12
Red Paper Party Bags - Pack of 12
Offered by Ultimate Events Supplies

2.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 26 July 2013
Bought as party bags. Quite thin and ripped easily, thought they would've been bit thicker. But did the job in the end

20 PACKETS TANGO POPPING CANDY 2G
20 PACKETS TANGO POPPING CANDY 2G
Offered by SLJ_PARTY_BAGS

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids loved it!, 26 July 2013
Bought for party bags... Had several parents comment that the kids had enjoyed it. I liked it too. Good price.

Sugarflair Sugartint Concentrated Liquid Droplet Colour - Blue Grass Turquoise
Sugarflair Sugartint Concentrated Liquid Droplet Colour - Blue Grass Turquoise
Offered by P A Sugarcraft

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colour, 26 July 2013
Lovely colour, although I used much more than other reviews lead me to believe. Was easy to use, and didn't stain my hands!

Page: 1 | 2