Profile for Grahame > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Men's Regular Seamless-neck Roll Neck
Men's Regular Seamless-neck Roll Neck

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality roll neck, 16 Feb. 2012
Ordered Sunday morning standard delivery service, arrived Tuesday - can't say fairer than that. V pleased with this product (grey roll neck) - better than I'd thought. One thing it's difficult to judge with online clothing is sizing and also the weight and quality of the material. This is good quality cotton T-shirt weight (maybe slightly thicker weave even) and is well made (M&S quality, I'd say).
I am a slim build, Medium fit usually, but i ordered a large (42-44") as I do like a loose-ish (but not baggy) fit and hate sleeves that are half way up your wrist. I'm glad I did, it's a perfect fit for my taste and even if it shrinks slightly in the wash, it'll still be a nice fit. If you like a tighter fit, stick with your usual size I guess, but I'd say the cut is fairly generous anyway (they're a US brand). It's unusual to see a cotton roll neck like this - I've not seen one before (in the High St at least). Ideal for wearing under a fleece, casual jacket or a v-neck.

Energizer Universal Battery Charger with Smart LCD 2-5Hrs Charging Time for Ni-MH AAA AA C D 9V Ref 629874
Offered by iCell Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Battery types, 22 Jan. 2012
This seems to be a good charger, and happy with it. I ordered it to replace an old charger which was a bit 'past it'. Note that instructions state it should only be used for NiMh (nickel metal hydride) rechargeable batteries (and not NiCd - nickel cadmium - ones). Does mention this spec. in the product title, but I didn't check my existing rechargeable batteries or appreciate the significance before I ordered. I've got some old NiCd ones - probably need replacing as they tend not to hold their charge well now - so will need to buy some new NiMh rechargeable batteries to use. I don't know if you could still try recharging NiCd batteries with this charger - doesn't seem recommended though.

Page: 1 | 2