Profile for J. Stevens > Reviews

J. Stevens (UK)

Silence
Silence

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, couldnt stop thinking about it!!!, 9 Feb 2014
This review is from: Silence (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed this book, was hooked straight away and loved the characters in it. When I finished it I downloaded the next book, Broken Silence straight away!!!!

A great read!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Creamy shower gel, 8 July 2011
I love this shower gel, it is so gentle that I can use it on my toddlers delicate skin. It also helps with skin conditions and is really great for sensitive skin.
Would definitly buy this again

Lemongrass & Mandarin Shea Butter Body Butter (160ml) Intensive Body Moisturiser Skincare Product for Dry Skin. 100% Natural Handmade, for all over body.from SheaByNature.
Offered by SheaByNature Natural Fairtrade Skincare

5.0 out of 5 stars soothing body butter, 8 July 2011
This body butter smells gorgeous and is so gentle I even use it on my babies sensitive skin. You only need a little and it absorbs into the skin without leaving your skin greasy.
Would definitly buy again.

Boys Blue Time Tutor/Teacher Velcro Watch-Reflex
Boys Blue Time Tutor/Teacher Velcro Watch-Reflex
Offered by eurosparkle

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant 1st watch for children, 29 April 2011
My little boy who is 5 has picked up telling the time easily and quickly with this watch, the strap is quite big so it needs to be pulled quite tight to stay on but it is excellent value and looks great.

REFLEX Boys BLUE/RED Stripe Fabric Velcro Strap Watch
REFLEX Boys BLUE/RED Stripe Fabric Velcro Strap Watch
Offered by eurosparkle

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent starter watch, 29 April 2011
I bought this for my little boy who is 5 and after 1 day he has been able to work out the time and is now looking at other clocks and watches and working out the time on those too!
Excellent value and a very smart looking watch.

The strap is quite big, but you can pull it tighter to fit little wrists!!

Grey's Anatomy - Season 1 - Collectors' Edition [DVD]
Grey's Anatomy - Season 1 - Collectors' Edition [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ellen Pompeo

5.0 out of 5 stars Greys Anatomy, 28 July 2010
I bought this for my daughter, who watched the whole of season 1 in a week! She loved it and is happily watching it again with me!
An excellent buy if you are a Greys fan!!

Fireman Sam - Sticky Situation [DVD] [2009]
Fireman Sam - Sticky Situation [DVD] [2009]

5.0 out of 5 stars Fireman Sam mad little boys!!, 25 May 2010
This DVD has become a favourite with my 4 year old twin boys, it has been watched constantly and they enjoy watching the episodes over and over again! Their favourite episode is Sticky Situation, they find Norman very funny! They also like seeing Radar the rescue dog in in! The episodes are just the right length for little ones and the stories are funny, entertaining and enjoyable. They also teach safety, which is great.
If you have Fireman Sam fans in your house, this is a great DVD to add to their collection!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 8, 2012 9:15 PM GMT

Las Vegas (Lonely Planet Encounter Guides)
Las Vegas (Lonely Planet Encounter Guides)
by Sara Benson

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent gift!, 22 Feb 2010
I bought this for my sisters boyfriend as they were going to Las Vegas for his 40th,it was small enough to fit in his pocket and had up to date and useful information. It proved very useful and the map at the back was very handy.

That's Not My Monkey
That's Not My Monkey
by Fiona Watt
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Thats not my monkey, 15 Jan 2010
This review is from: That's Not My Monkey (Board book)
Excellent book, lovely pictures and great for little hands to touch.
My 3 month old baby loves looking at the smiley monkeys and my 4 year old twins like reading it and finding the right monkey. Definitely recommend buying this book.