Profile for Brenda > Reviews

Stylish New Toilet Roll Paper Holder Wall Mounted Bathroom Accessory Chrome
Stylish New Toilet Roll Paper Holder Wall Mounted Bathroom Accessory Chrome
Offered by Plumbtap

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect purchase, 23 April 2015
Excellent item - good value and quality and looks great. Easy to fit to wall.

FoxHunter Zero Gravity Garden Outdoor Folding Reclining Recliner Rocking Chair Sun Lounger Relaxer Black New

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with purchase, 23 April 2015
I had never tested this lounger so buying this as a present was a bit of a risk. It was a bit tricky to assemble.... some strength was needed and it was a bit fiddly but after a group effort we managed it. A very comfortable garden chair at a good price and although it doesn't say it is weather proof in the description I would assume it is..... time will tell.

History of Britain & Ireland: The Definitive Visual Guide
History of Britain & Ireland: The Definitive Visual Guide
by R. G. Grant

5.0 out of 5 stars If you love history you will love this book, 15 Jan. 2015
A beautiful book packed with facts. Unfortunately I bought it to sent to USA and of course it was too heavy and would have cost too much. But my husband loved it so we kept it. It would be helpful to have the weight on the description but my fault as I should have guessed over 400 pages would be a weighty read!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 16, 2015 11:02 AM GMT

iTALKonline Huawei Ascend Y300 Purple TPU S Line Wave Hybrid Gel Skin Case Protective Jelly Cover
Offered by iTALKonline-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover, 29 Aug. 2013
I did think as this cover was so inexpensive it wouldn't be upto much BUT it's fantastic. Very happy with it and delivery and value for money really good.

Aerolatte To Go Milk Coffee Latte Frother
Aerolatte To Go Milk Coffee Latte Frother
Offered by Good Thymes

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for cappucinos and shakes, 6 Dec. 2012
I've had an Aerolatte for a few years and wouldn't be without it. They are great for making a single cappucino or a milk shake. This one was very good value for money and works perfectly. Delivery was efficient and quick.

Dualit 90200 DAB Lite Radio Chrome
Dualit 90200 DAB Lite Radio Chrome

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant buy, 7 Dec. 2011
I have had this radio for a year now and I love it. I like that its rechargeable so no wires trailing everywhere - it holds the charge for a long time - it looks amazing in my kitchen, sounds great and its easy to use. Would definitely recommend.