Profile for labi > Reviews

Content by labi

labi

Page: 1 | 2
Le Corbusier (Taschen Basic Art Series)
Le Corbusier (Taschen Basic Art Series)
by Jean-Louis Cohen

5.0 out of 5 stars LIKE THIS BOOK, 12 May 2014
I LIKE THIS BOOK FROM WHAT I SAW OF IT BEFORE IT WAS TAKEN FROM ME BY MY SON. HE IS A PURIST OF THE ART AND LIKES MINIMALISM FROM WHAT I SEE OF CORBUSIER THE BOOK IS WELL SET OUT AND HAS GOOD TEXT WOULD RECOMMEND THIS BOOK AND OTHER BOOKS IN THE SERIES. PICTURES WELL LAID OUT AND THE READING GRIPPING FROM WHAT I SAW AND READ THIS DESIGNER AND ARCHITECT WAS FAMOUS FOR WHITE BUILDINGS AND THE USE OF MINIMALISM IN ITS PUREST FORM.

Back To Black [VINYL]
Back To Black [VINYL]

4.0 out of 5 stars I GIE THIS RATING BECAUSE I LIKE IT, 12 May 2014
This review is from: Back To Black [VINYL] (Vinyl)
I GIVE THIS RATING BECAUSE I LIKE THE RIFTS AND JAZZY METHODOLOGY OF THIS RECORD. HAVING PLAYED IT A FEW TIMES AND LISTEND IN AWE AT AMYS VOICE IN THE WAY SHE SINGS THIS ALBUM. RECOMMEND THIS TO THE VINYL LOVERS AND THE PURIST AMONGST US.

A3 Paper 80gsm 500 Pack
A3 Paper 80gsm 500 Pack

2.0 out of 5 stars I DO NOT LIKE IT, 12 May 2014
THIS PAPER IS TOO THIN AND TEARS EASILY, ONE GOOD THING I COULD SAY IS THAT IT IS GOOD FOR SKETCHING OBJECTS AND NOT GOOD FOR ARCHITECTURAL DRAWING AS THE PAPER TEARS WHEN PRESSURE IS APPLIED. WOULD RECOMMEND TO KIDS WHO JUST WANT TO DRAW OR ARTISTS WHO HAVE A LITTLE MORE EXPERIENCE WITH THE PENCILS PRESSURE POINT. I PERSONALLY WILL NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT AGAIN.......................................

Mies Van Der Rohe: Less is More - Finding Perfection in Purity (Taschen Basic Architecture Series)
by Claire Zimmerman

5.0 out of 5 stars PICTORIALS OF PERFECTION IN ARCHITECTURE, 12 May 2014
I CHOSE THIS RATING BECAUSE ARCHITECTURE IS RIGHT UP MY STREET. THE PHOTOS IN THIS BOOK ARE VERY NICE AND THE BOOK IS SMALL AND SETOUT WELL. THE INFO ON MIES IS FIRST CLASS AND READING IT GIVE YOU INSIGHT AS TO DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION TO A VERY HIGH STANDARD. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS BOOK TO PURIST AND THOSE WHO STUDY MIES AND THE ARCHITECTURE OF THE BAUHAUS. GOOD BOOK.

*GENUINE* PANASONIC DMR-ES20D * DMR-ES20 DVD RECORDER REMOTE CONTROL
*GENUINE* PANASONIC DMR-ES20D * DMR-ES20 DVD RECORDER REMOTE CONTROL
Offered by spares4us

1.0 out of 5 stars BOUGHT THIS FOR MY BROTHER, 12 May 2014
HE HAS NO COMPLAINTS ONLY THAT IT RESETS THE CLOCK ON THE DVD RECORDER AND THAT THERE IS MINIMUM PROGRAM CAPABILITY FOR THE DVD RECORDER ITSELF. WORKS WELL AS HE STATED. NO COMPLAINTS TO DATE AND HAS THE ABILITY TO RUN TWO RECORDERS AS DESCRIBED......

Sharp Suits
Sharp Suits
by Eric Musgrave

5.0 out of 5 stars FROM THE REVIEW I READ THIS BOOK IS THE BOOM, 12 May 2014
This review is from: Sharp Suits (Hardcover)
IT TAKES YOU BACK IN TIME ND TO THE PRESENT IT HAS AN INFORMATIVE AND CONCISE TEXT AND CAN BE VERY GOOD TO READ OR JUST FLICK THROUGH. PICTURES ARE SETOUT IN THE WAY THAT THEY RE WELL ILLUSTRATED RECOMMEND THIS BOOK WHO GO TO CHAIRTY SHOPS AND WEAR VINTAGE CLOTHING FOR A LIVING AND FOR LEISURE.

Frank
Frank
Offered by Dirty Deals UK

1.0 out of 5 stars I GIVE THIS A ONE STAR RATING, 12 May 2014
This review is from: Frank (Audio CD)
WHINEY AND MOANY AT TIMES SOME RECORD SEEM TO GO ON FOREVER AND THE CONTEXT OF THE MUSIC IS SCRIPTED AS SUCH THAT THE SOUND IS LESS MOODY AND MELLOW THAN ONE CAN IMAGINE. WOULD RECOMMEND THIS WHEN YOU HAVING A GLASS OF WINE AND I WOULD SAY FEELING A LITTLE SORRY FOR YOURSELF.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars I GIVE THIS A THREE STAR RATING, 12 May 2014
I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO COMPULSIVE TEXTERS WHO ARE IN CONVERSATION MORE THAN ONCE A DAY. A LITTLE HEAVY AT TIMES WHEN TEXTING AND CAN BE A BIT CRAMPY ON THE HANDS RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO TEENAGERS WHO ARE TEXTING ALL THE TIME AND HAVE USE OF AN IPHONE.

Code of Practice for Project Management (Construction Management)
Code of Practice for Project Management (Construction Management)
by Chartered Institute of Building

5.0 out of 5 stars fOUND BOOK INFORMATIVE, 12 May 2014
INFORMATIVE AND EASY TO READ SOMETIMES CAN GO ON A BIT AND THE TEXT IS SET OUT IN A GOOD FORMAT. ESSENTIAL READING FOR THE COURSE THAT I AM DOING AND THE BOOK IS CONCISE. CAN BE A LITTLE HARD ON THE EYES AND HOLDING IT CAN MAKE THE ARMS AND HANDS TIRED.

Daido Moriyama (55s)
Daido Moriyama (55s)
by Kazuo Nishii

1.0 out of 5 stars MY SON GOT THIS BOOK, 12 May 2014
This review is from: Daido Moriyama (55s) (Hardcover)
I NEVER READ IT MY SON GOT THIS BOOK I AM SURE HE IS PLEASED WITH IT I HAVE NOT GOT ANY COMPLAINTS FROM HIM REGARDING IT. I LIKE ARCHITECTURE AND DESIGN AND AM A DESIGNER IN PRACTICE THIS BOOK IS A GOOD READ ON THE SUBJECT OF DAIDO.

Page: 1 | 2