Profile for kodama > Reviews

Princess Mononoke [VHS] [2001]
Princess Mononoke [VHS] [2001]
VHS

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 9 Mar 2013
Wow, I bought this about 12 years again and still rates as one of my favourite films of all time, even now I'm in my 30s.

Joseph Joseph Arena Dish Drainer - Grey
Joseph Joseph Arena Dish Drainer - Grey
Price: 36.00

5.0 out of 5 stars It's pretty good, 8 Mar 2013
My new kitchen has wooden surfaces and I want to prolong the life of them for as long as I can. Sitting water or drainage grooves would just help reduce it's life. This little beauty prevents that from happening. There always seems to be space to dry the non-dishwasher objects, including my massive frying pan. The water happily drains into the sink. It sits slightly off the surface, so no water gets trapped underneath and you can remove it if you feel the need to free up more work top space. Cheaper than having drainage grooves made into your surface and keeps your work top options open. Fab.

Micro Scalextric G1084 Star Wars Death Star Attack 1:64 Scale Race Set
Micro Scalextric G1084 Star Wars Death Star Attack 1:64 Scale Race Set
Offered by Toy Arena
Price: 39.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Collecting dust, 8 Mar 2013
It's OK for what it is. A nice introduction to scalextric. It held my 5 year olds attention for a few hours, but now it sits on the shelf collecting dust. If it were half the price, I'd rate it higher.

A Dance With Dragons: Part 2 After the Feast (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 5)
A Dance With Dragons: Part 2 After the Feast (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 5)
by George R. R. Martin
Price: 3.86

3.0 out of 5 stars Flacid, 8 Mar 2013
I guess it would be impossible to top a storm of swords (both one and two), but the series has slowed down so badly that I almost had to force myself to read them. Too many new characters (who I have no interest in), too bigger picture, too much. It's lost all direction in my opinion and as a massive fan, I'm upset that characters that I invested so much time in have simply dropped off the face of the earth. A Dance with dragons 2 is better than A Dance with Dragons 1, but only slightly due to the cliff hangers towards the end. Fingers crossed the last book brings it all together. The series has become very flabby, like movies of late. They don't all need to be 3 hour epics, some times less is more.

NEW BLUETOOTH USB HANDS-FREE HEADSET FOR HTC 7 MOZART SURROUND TROPHY ARIA LEAD
NEW BLUETOOTH USB HANDS-FREE HEADSET FOR HTC 7 MOZART SURROUND TROPHY ARIA LEAD
Offered by Gizmofones
Price: 5.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent enough, 26 Feb 2013
I didn't want to spend s on something that does a very simple job. This hands free head set does what it's supposed to do. I hear the other person far better than what my Fiat 500 in-car bluetooth what ever it's called can do, I don't have to yell and I do not sound like I'm in a cave wheb speaking. And all for just a few pounds. It's not going to win an award for build quality, but works well enough for a 4 star rating.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Best avoid, 26 Feb 2013
I'm just about to send my second one back to China which should say it all. The first one lasted around 10 minutes before the screen froze up. After a lot of useless help from the seller, they finally took it back and sent out a new one. On arrival, the Google Play Store wasn't displaying images, which after some research is a very common thing for the tablet. It also wouldnt allow any access to You Tube. The about 2 weeks later, I lost sync with Google and wasn't allowed to log back in. I couldn't download anything, rendering it almost useless to a degree.

There are fixes for this, I tried them all, but you have to be pretty computer savvy to do it. I've a double A GCSE in IT, I'm also a successful web-master and I couldn't get any of the fixes on the forums to work.

Besides that, it seemed OK. Pretty quick. Looks nice. Feels like a good build. But 2 tablets, both faulty within minutes of opening... Is it worth risking it? Get something else. Oh, I should mention, they have discontinued this model now. Speaks volumes doesn't it?

Page: 1 | 2