Profile for Womble > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Staedtler 43235MPB10 Rainbow Ballpens, Pack of 10
Staedtler 43235MPB10 Rainbow Ballpens, Pack of 10

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent set and very useful, 7 Dec. 2014
Surprised at the speed of delivery and very welcome. An excellent set and very useful.

Father and Son of Scotland
Father and Son of Scotland
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent CD and lovely to listen to, 7 Dec. 2014
Still top of the accordion players. An excellent CD and lovely to listen to. Arrived on time and I have listened to it numerous times. Thoroughly recommend it,

DIABETES HYPOGLYCAEMIA EMERGENCY GLUCOSE KIT - HYPOWALLET
DIABETES HYPOGLYCAEMIA EMERGENCY GLUCOSE KIT - HYPOWALLET
Offered by Aidability

5.0 out of 5 stars Any diabetic would love to own one of these kits, 28 Nov. 2014
As I am diabetic and have had numerous Hypos I wish I had found out about this kit earlier on in my life. The wallet is strong and well made and includes everything necessary for treating a hypo. Any diabetic would love to own one of these kits. I thoroughly recommend it.

Blue Black Burgundy Thai Silk Boxer Shorts Underwear Men Sleepwear 3 Pack (XL)
Blue Black Burgundy Thai Silk Boxer Shorts Underwear Men Sleepwear 3 Pack (XL)
Offered by Silk Beauty UK

5.0 out of 5 stars But they fitted my fourteen year old grandson beautifully and he is extremely pleased with them, 28 Nov. 2014
Unfortunately these did not fit me as they were far too small. But they fitted my fourteen year old grandson beautifully and he is extremely pleased with them.

The Miraculous Results Of  Extremely High Doses Of  The Sunshine Hormone Vitamin D3  My Experiment With Huge Doses Of D3 From 25,000 To 50,000 To 100,000 Iu A Day Over A 1 Year Period
The Miraculous Results Of Extremely High Doses Of The Sunshine Hormone Vitamin D3 My Experiment With Huge Doses Of D3 From 25,000 To 50,000 To 100,000 Iu A Day Over A 1 Year Period
by Jeff T Bowles

5.0 out of 5 stars ... learnt a lot from this book and I thoroughly recommend it for anyone who wants to improve their, 28 Nov. 2014
Being an ex-male nurse I learnt a lot from this book and I thoroughly recommend it for anyone who wants to improve their health

Hooked On Classics
Hooked On Classics
Offered by becksdvds-co-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic music set, 28 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Hooked On Classics (Audio CD)
Fantastic music set. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Love playing it in my car. Anyone likes foot-tapping music then this is the one for you

Parker Quink Ink Bottle Permanent 57ml Red ink
Parker Quink Ink Bottle Permanent 57ml Red ink
Offered by K Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars The ink does the job it was made for. ..., 21 Nov. 2014
The ink does the job it was made for. Parker always produces top quality equipment and this is no exception. I will be reordering when the bottle gets low of ink.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 10, 2015 12:25 AM GMT

Elite Multi-Compartment Isothermal Diabetes Cool Bag
Elite Multi-Compartment Isothermal Diabetes Cool Bag
Offered by Medi Bargains

5.0 out of 5 stars I recommend this to any diabetic who may read this review, 21 Nov. 2014
This arrived quicker than I expected and far exceeded what I expected. It can accommodate all my diabetic equipment plus more. The bag is extremely well made and very strong for the job. I recommend this to any diabetic who may read this review. Brilliant!

The Best of Billy Reid
The Best of Billy Reid
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars I love accordion music and this ticked all my boxes, 20 Nov. 2014
This review is from: The Best of Billy Reid (Audio CD)
I love accordion music and this ticked all my boxes. I shall be ordering more in the future. It is lovely music to listen to and relax after a hard days graft.

The Celtic Harp: A Tribute to Edward Bunting
The Celtic Harp: A Tribute to Edward Bunting

5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing and relaxing., 17 Oct. 2014
I enjoyed this CD but was disappointed that it had a folk song in the middle which seemed to me out of place with the rest of the music. Still a great CD.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8