Profile for ACT1 > Reviews

Content by ACT1

ACT1 (Australia)

Page: 1 | 2
Kuzy - Retina 13-Inch PURPLE Rubberized Hard Case Cover for Apple MacBook Pro 13.3" with Retina Display Models: A1502 and A1425 (NEWEST VERSION) - PURPLE
Offered by Kuzy UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy!, 21 Mar. 2015
With a new macbook I decided that protection was desirable even though the new MacBooks are supposed to be sturdy (I was noticing some hairline scuffs even though it was well treated). This case is minimal but snapped on without any problems and is adding a good additional protection without adding bulk or weight.

Kuzy - Newest Rainbow Keyboard Cover Silicone Skin for MacBook Pro 13" 15" 17" (with or w/out Retina Display) iMac and MacBook Air 13" - (USA KEYBOARD VERSION) - Newest Rainbow
Offered by Kuzy UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value!, 21 Mar. 2015
Love it! I have a US keyboard layout and it fits like a glove. Makes the macbook look really snazzy and, having used keyboard covers on previous laptops I know just how filthy they can get - so my keyboard will remain pristine.

GelX Gel Double Protector Sleeve (One Colour / Small / Medium)
GelX Gel Double Protector Sleeve (One Colour / Small / Medium)
Offered by TK Logistics

5.0 out of 5 stars Fixed a pressure sore!, 21 Mar. 2015
This was recommended to reduce pressure on a heel pressure sore for a 91 year old. It's worked like a charm! She wears it at night and it's proved a whole lot more effective than the terrible cumbersome blow up boot provided by the District Nurse. We did have problems in that the first anklet dispatched never arrived but the suppliers were responsive and the second one arrived within a couple of days.

Cops and Robbers (Picture Puffin)
Cops and Robbers (Picture Puffin)
by Allan Ahlberg

5.0 out of 5 stars Was this responsible?, 21 Mar. 2015
We bought this for our kids many years ago and one has turned into a policeman (who still remembers the rhymes with great delight)! We've just bought this for his son - sure he will get as much enjoyment as his daddy but we don't expect him to follow in his daddy's footsteps.

Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Tracker and Sleep Wristband - Slate
Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Tracker and Sleep Wristband - Slate

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful piece of kit, 11 Sept. 2013
If the Flex aims to get me to get off my backside and raise my activity levels then its doing a fantastic job! I like the self competition and it requires little attention from me - once it's on it stays on until it needs charging or wiping down (I don't wear it in the shower but you can).

Disappointments for me are the lack of stair climbing tracking and the non appearance (yet) of the natty little coloured wristbands

Exacompta 75 x 85 mm Squared Board for Printing - White (Pack of 100)
Exacompta 75 x 85 mm Squared Board for Printing - White (Pack of 100)
Offered by SBS CONSUMABLES

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 11 Sept. 2013
I can imagine that squared record cards are not going to be high on many shopping lists but these cards are just perfect for my knitting project counts! Only thing that would improve them for me is to have slightly heavier gauge card!

In Car Holder for Apple Iphone 6 / 6 Plus / 5 / 4 / 4s / 3G / 3 and IPOD series 2015 Model
Offered by Best Digital Market

5.0 out of 5 stars Best yet, 11 Sept. 2013
I've tried several phone holders and been almost universally disappointed. This is a different design and it does the job perfectly - been using it for several months now. There is a bit of a wobble but you can position it on the dash to give it a bit more stability. The suction is tops!

Lowe Alpine Women's Air Zone Z ND Daypack - Black/Fuchsia, Size 18
Lowe Alpine Women's Air Zone Z ND Daypack - Black/Fuchsia, Size 18
Offered by Millet Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars Best small pack I've ever tried!, 11 Sept. 2013
I love this pack and have been using it as a handbag for several months now. It has enough space for my rain jacket and other handbag things but occasionally a bit more space would come in handy or shopping. The airflow frame makes for comfortable summer walking and it's great to be able to do my regular walks 5-10 miles without having a sore back and shoulders as with my previous non waist belted pack. Did I say I love it??

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, that was easy!, 21 Nov. 2012
This swift has turned the chore of ball winding into a very pleasant experience! First, it is compact which is a necessity in our small house. It is very easy to assemble and pack away again and it is nicely adjustable to take a wide range of skein sizes. It gets smoother with use, especially the rotation around the centre dowel. What used to take my ever patient husband and I the best part of half an hour to do, now takes 10 minutes. An added bonus for this is that it is a table model - and very stable - so you don't have to hunt around for an edge of table on which to clamp it.

Professional Replacement Window Mount Holder for TomTom ONE XL v1 - Exclusive to DiGiShop
Offered by digi-shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Far better than the original, 2 Oct. 2012
How nice it is to find a mount that actually sits rock solid on the windscreen! Once I had worked out in which direction the various arms needed to go to accommodate the slope of the screen, putting it on is easy and it doesn't leave a slimy ring mark when you take it off because you don't have to lick it to stick it! Much better than the original where the stickability was erratic at the best of times!

Page: 1 | 2