Profile for ACT1 > Reviews

Content by ACT1

ACT1 (Australia)

Page: 1 | 2
The Black Stump Durif Shiraz 75cl (Case of 6)
The Black Stump Durif Shiraz 75cl (Case of 6)
Offered by Laithwaites Wine

5.0 out of 5 stars What's not to like?!, 22 Feb. 2016
Never bought wine by the case before but then I was introduced to this - I'm no wine expert but it is a wine that I really love so looks like I shall be buying another case soon!

Oral-B Pro 6000 CrossAction Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush with Bluetooth Connectivity and Smart Series Powered by Braun (Packaging May Vary)

5.0 out of 5 stars Super clean in 2 minutes!, 22 Feb. 2016
I'd forgotten how clean a new toothbrush can make your teeth feel. We recently replaced an old Oral B and the difference is noticeable even though we thought we were getting a good clean. Particularly like the cross action head for a thorough clean. I'm not convinced about all the bells and whistles but it's nice to get stars for a good clean! If clean teeth is your aim then this is a good option! Not sure that we are getting the claimed battery life and it does make a noise when charging but it's quite manageable

New Ladies NEW Coolers CosyComfort Orthopaedic Slippers 200 Burgundy UK6
New Ladies NEW Coolers CosyComfort Orthopaedic Slippers 200 Burgundy UK6
Offered by CLB Retail Shopping

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for elderly feet, 22 Feb. 2016
My mother is over the moon with her new slippers! I originally ordered a size larger because of her bandaged feet but they were too big. The exchange process was faultless and much quicker than I hoped! The end result is slippers that she loves and which are easy for her carers to get on and off and she's comfortable in them. Add to that the rich colour which is one of her favourite colours and she's happy!

USB Charger Plug Syncwire 4-Port Wall Charger with UK EU US International Travel Adaptor (Interchangeable) - Lifetime Guarantee Series - 6.8A/34W for Apple iPhone iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Smartphone, Tablet, Power Bank - White [UL Certification]
Offered by Syncwire

5.0 out of 5 stars Space saving efficiency!, 22 Feb. 2016
Very neat little unit! It has replaced a much chunkier alternative and what I particularly like it's that when I had off on a trip I just unplug the unit and that's it - no charger plugs and tangle of cables! Just wrap the cables round the plug and off you go! And it charges quickly and efficiently too!

Kuzy - Retina 13-Inch PURPLE Rubberized Hard Case Cover for Apple MacBook Pro 13.3" with Retina Display Models: A1502 and A1425 (NEWEST VERSION) - PURPLE
Offered by Kuzy UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Very happy! But changed my mind!, 21 Mar. 2015
With a new macbook I decided that protection was desirable even though the new MacBooks are supposed to be sturdy (I was noticing some hairline scuffs even though it was well treated). This case is minimal but snapped on without any problems and is adding a good additional protection without adding bulk or weight.

OK a year on, all of a sudden the case has started to disintegrate which wasn't what I really expected - bits are literally falling off and I haven't been at all rough with the computer or the case. Looks like a new case is in order but I don't think I really want to have to buy one a year! Previous clip on case for an old white macbook outlasted the computer and it still fine, 7 years on!

Kuzy - Newest Rainbow Keyboard Cover Silicone Skin for MacBook Pro 13" 15" 17" (with or w/out Retina Display) iMac and MacBook Air 13" - (USA KEYBOARD VERSION) - Newest Rainbow
Offered by Kuzy UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value!, 21 Mar. 2015
Love it! I have a US keyboard layout and it fits like a glove. Makes the macbook look really snazzy and, having used keyboard covers on previous laptops I know just how filthy they can get - so my keyboard will remain pristine.

GelX Gel Double Protector Sleeve (One Colour / Small / Medium)
GelX Gel Double Protector Sleeve (One Colour / Small / Medium)
Offered by TK Logistics

5.0 out of 5 stars Fixed a pressure sore!, 21 Mar. 2015
This was recommended to reduce pressure on a heel pressure sore for a 91 year old. It's worked like a charm! She wears it at night and it's proved a whole lot more effective than the terrible cumbersome blow up boot provided by the District Nurse. We did have problems in that the first anklet dispatched never arrived but the suppliers were responsive and the second one arrived within a couple of days.

Cops and Robbers (Picture Puffin)
Cops and Robbers (Picture Puffin)
by Allan Ahlberg

5.0 out of 5 stars Was this responsible?, 21 Mar. 2015
We bought this for our kids many years ago and one has turned into a policeman (who still remembers the rhymes with great delight)! We've just bought this for his son - sure he will get as much enjoyment as his daddy but we don't expect him to follow in his daddy's footsteps.

Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Tracker and Sleep Wristband - Slate
Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Tracker and Sleep Wristband - Slate

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful piece of kit, 11 Sept. 2013
If the Flex aims to get me to get off my backside and raise my activity levels then its doing a fantastic job! I like the self competition and it requires little attention from me - once it's on it stays on until it needs charging or wiping down (I don't wear it in the shower but you can).

Disappointments for me are the lack of stair climbing tracking and the non appearance (yet) of the natty little coloured wristbands

Exacompta 75 x 85 mm Squared Board for Printing - White (Pack of 100)
Exacompta 75 x 85 mm Squared Board for Printing - White (Pack of 100)
Offered by SBS CONSUMABLES

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 11 Sept. 2013
I can imagine that squared record cards are not going to be high on many shopping lists but these cards are just perfect for my knitting project counts! Only thing that would improve them for me is to have slightly heavier gauge card!

Page: 1 | 2