Profile for Marisu > Reviews

Korean Red Ginseng 1300 mg 100 Tablets
Offered by Authentic Vitamins
Price: 5.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Disapointed, 13 April 2014
Korean ginseng has a peculiar odor (not unpleasent), even in capsules, which is a garantee of the content. This product has no ginseng odor at all, although in the tablet form, which makes me wonder if it's the real thing or just a placebo...when I consume other brand's ginseng the result of more energy is almost immediate. I will not buy again from this seller.

Brita Maxtra Water Filter Cartridges - Pack of 6
Brita Maxtra Water Filter Cartridges - Pack of 6
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 29 May 2013
I buy Brita Maxtra water filters from amazon because is the best price I find in the market. I'm a repeat customer and will continue as long as the offer continue on a good price level for this product.

Swanson Acetyl L-Carnitine 500mg, 240 Capsules
Swanson Acetyl L-Carnitine 500mg, 240 Capsules
Offered by healthmonthly-uk
Price: 20.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 19 Feb 2013
I have taken this supplement from other brands and this is absolutly a good buy. You'll feel the result almost immediatly, more energy and clear mind. Arrived very quickly. Unfortunatly is not included in the super save delivery of amazon, hope this situation is temporary.

ID Moments Hypoallergenic Water-Based Lubricant Paraben and Glycerin Free 60ml
ID Moments Hypoallergenic Water-Based Lubricant Paraben and Glycerin Free 60ml
Offered by FancyDressForAll
Price: 5.79

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake natural, 10 Jan 2013
Although it says that is paraben and glycerin free, it contains hazardous chemical ingredients to the skin like peg -45m. If I had the information of the ingredients, I wouldn't have bought this product. I strongly recommend amazon to let buyers have a preview of details of the ingredients.
I wouldn't recommend this product.

Skin Doctors 15ml Eye Tuck Anti Eye Bag Technology
Skin Doctors 15ml Eye Tuck Anti Eye Bag Technology
Offered by Online Beauty Buys
Price: 18.42

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 8 Mar 2012
I've been using for over 3 weeks now and don't seem to see any changes on my eye bags. I'm really disappointed about this product and would not recommended it.